LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish man. It was hard enough to track down ONE of those things. It was the tan one. I dyed it. :S

I think someone was going to make some jumpsuits though because of the Hannibal Lector commission.

Hi, let me know if you'd like another pre-payment... I'd be happy to. Thanks, Rande

Any updates? Hopefully you've had enough payments to start casting.

Now I have $$ involved so I wouldn't mind being kept in the loop! :)

Hi Everyone,

A BIG thank you to everyone who pitched in and pre-paid! I've just sent the money over to the sculptor! I've gotten final, final, FINAL pics of one of the cast heads that I'll have posted shortly. I'm glad to say this project is nearly over! Right now there is no ETA as to when all of the heads will be cast, but this part of the process should go quickly.

Julietsculptandresincasting2.jpg

Julietsculptandresincasting1.jpg

Jresincast7.jpg

Jresincast6.jpg

Jresincast5.jpg

Jresincast4.jpg

Jresincast3.jpg

Jcasting2.jpg

I can also confirm that Hurley is the next headsculpt! No pictures yet, but I'll post updates in a new thread as soon as I have them!

Last edited:
WONDERFUL!! Simple amazing!!

I´m sorry I couldn´t help with any money but needed to save it for a b-day present and other unexpected things :( Glad there were so many people who were able to help! LOST fans are the best :)

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing Hurley (in 2-3 years....(yeah, I went there! :p))

But seriously, thanks to everyone who pitched in to get this done! I can't wait to finally have Juliet completed. :)

Those photos look great. I miss the loose bit of hair on the left side of her face (right side as you look at the front of the sculpt), but she still looks fantastic. Glad to help out with the others. Karen is right! LOST Fans are the Best!

Thanks. :)
Don't worry, the loose bit of hair is going to be there. It's a separately cast piece. Just didn't have it in those pics.
These will be cast soon, everyone.
Thanks again for the nice words. :)

Those photos look great. I miss the loose bit of hair on the left side of her face (right side as you look at the front of the sculpt), but she still looks fantastic. Glad to help out with the others. Karen is right! LOST Fans are the Best!

Thanks. :)
Don't worry, the loose bit of hair is going to be there. It's a separately cast piece. Just didn't have it in those pics.
These will be cast soon, everyone.
Thanks again for the nice words. :)

:clap:clap:clap
I hope this is the first of many good things to come very soon. So did I hear Hurley might be next?

Back