LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks, I figured I'd chime in here, as the sculptor of the piece.
She is, indeed 1/6, but when I first sculpted her in clay, she was a tad too large, for some female bodies (Scales tend to vary a bit in the figure market, it seems). At least she was, when comparing the Triad's Eva body (I think that's what it's called). But I dunno about other bodies. The female head on that body seems oddly proportioned to me, anyway, so I dunno if it's the best standard to use. So, I merely molded and cast a wax version of Juliet, so the piece would shrink a few percent. No big deal. I had to clean up little details and sharpen things up after the casting process. I'm just about ready to remold her and cast the final resin heads, so bear with me! I'll send Dashopkinsfan more pics. I'd like to say that Dashopkinsfan has been very cool and patient with me, due to certain things that have cropped up, and I really appreciate it. Anyway, I'm doing my best to make her worth the wait. Thanks for your interest and nice words! More coming soon.

Very good news! I am very excited to work on this project. I'm sure the finished piece will be worth the wait!

Hello Everyone,

Work, school, and other commitments have kept me distracted enough that I haven’t always responded right away to people when they e-mail me, or when they respond to the thread here – and for that I apologize. No one wants this head finished more than I do. I’ve made a commitment to have the head finished before the end of May. Again, I will not be asking for money from you guys until I have the heads in my hand and they are ready to ship.

That said, please see updates to the Juliet headsculpt – it’s 99.9% done – just going to add back in the loose strand of hair on the opposite side and maybe have the ponytail shortened a bit.

Final8.jpg

Final7.jpg

Final6.jpg

Final5.jpg

Final4.jpg

Final3.jpg

Final2.jpg

Final1.jpg

Final9.jpg

Hello Everyone,

Work, school, and other commitments have kept me distracted enough that I haven’t always responded right away to people when they e-mail me, or when they respond to the thread here – and for that I apologize. No one wants this head finished more than I do. I’ve made a commitment to have the head finished before the end of May. Again, I will not be asking for money from you guys until I have the heads in my hand and they are ready to ship.

That said, please see updates to the Juliet headsculpt – it’s 99.9% done – just going to add back in the loose strand of hair on the opposite side and maybe have the ponytail shortened a bit.

Final8.jpg

Final7.jpg

Final6.jpg

Final5.jpg

Final4.jpg

Final3.jpg

Final2.jpg

Final1.jpg

Final9.jpg

Great news, excellent sculpt!

Obviously the ponytail is still in need of some TLC, but I think it's far too long. I don't remember Juliet ever having hair that long. (I could be wrong though. I'm not that far into my re-watch)

Back