LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

No updates :( Things have been pretty hectic with school and work, and my aunt has landed back in the hospital so I haven't had much time to devote to the project. I've just sent an e-mail off -- will hopefully have some updates for you soon.

On a side note, has anyone picked up the Bif Bang Pow Lost figures? I think the first wave has been released (Ben/Kate, Hurley/Locke) wasn't planning on picking them up, but saw a video review of Jacob and might just cave in... :)

Talk soon,
Andy

I´m waiting for the release of the Sawyer and Juliet set, from Big Bang Pow, and hoping the finals look better than the prototype. But I think I´ll get it anyway if it gets released as they are my fav characters and loved that couple :)
Not sure if they will ever get released though as they have been delaying the release over and over, I think right now it says June.

Contrary to popular belief, Juliet is still on! Here are some updated pictures:

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

These are pictures of her wax cast – one step closer to being done. There are a few things that will be cleaned up, but this should be done soon!

I want to thank everyone for their continued interest in this sculpt – it’s been a tough few months for me personally, and I want to apologize for the lack of updates, or if I didn’t respond to personal messages, etc. We’ll all have Juliet on our shelves soon!

Hi there -- the project will hopefully be wrapped up soon, but I don’t have any real dates to give you. The piece is still be worked on to iron out some issues that arose when we shrunk her down. I will post any news/pics as soon as I have them.

Thanks for your interest!

Is this going to happen soon?

Hi there -- the project will hopefully be wrapped up soon, but I don’t have any real dates to give you. The piece is still be worked on to iron out some issues that arose when we shrunk her down. I will post any news/pics as soon as I have them.

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you!

I thought she was in 1/6 scale... ¿?

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the miscommunication -- the sculpt is 1/6 scale, but was sculpted a tad too large; so we cast her once to do the wax sculpt and she’ll be cast again for the actual production pieces.

Talk soon,
Andy

Hi folks, I figured I'd chime in here, as the sculptor of the piece.
She is, indeed 1/6, but when I first sculpted her in clay, she was a tad too large, for some female bodies (Scales tend to vary a bit in the figure market, it seems). At least she was, when comparing the Triad's Eva body (I think that's what it's called). But I dunno about other bodies. The female head on that body seems oddly proportioned to me, anyway, so I dunno if it's the best standard to use. So, I merely molded and cast a wax version of Juliet, so the piece would shrink a few percent. No big deal. I had to clean up little details and sharpen things up after the casting process. I'm just about ready to remold her and cast the final resin heads, so bear with me! I'll send Dashopkinsfan more pics. I'd like to say that Dashopkinsfan has been very cool and patient with me, due to certain things that have cropped up, and I really appreciate it. Anyway, I'm doing my best to make her worth the wait. Thanks for your interest and nice words! More coming soon.

Back