lolololololololololololololololo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was you who wanted to meet me so I just chalked it up to "hey, everyone wants to meet the Fritz". I don't mind getting together for a beer next time I'm in your neck of the woods but please stop sending me nude photo's of yourself. I'm a happily married man. :monkey5

Sorry, I got caught up in Kit and Loki's back and forth in the Gears thread.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

should that not be in & out :rolleyes::lol:yuck

:lol It wasnt that bad last night, was it?

What time wil the killing begin?

Nah, I actually played ok last night for not being on the host team. I had a few shinning moments actually.

I just think it's mean that you guys killed me at all. You should let me win all the time so I can be happy. :D

I will be on around 7PM eastern time. :rock

Me too brother. Christ it's been almost a week since I've had time to play. The basement is *crosses fingers* fixed (though I now gotta put back up a ton of paneling). Already got my bottle(s) of Capt and am ready to get drunk and kill some +++++es.

It's gameday for jpoole!

1094020685_82953b8b14.jpg

No game night nor weekend for me, just been informed the weekend dayshift guy is sick & I'm gonna have to cover it

5am rises :monkey4

usually going to bed at that time :lol:lol:lol

No game night nor weekend for me, just been informed the weekend dayshift guy is sick & I'm gonna have to cover it

5am rises :monkey4

usually going to bed at that time :lol:lol:lol

Damn, that blows dude. We will miss you.

lololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay

Back