lolololololololololololololololo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwwww Sorry to hear Moony, I really thought your's came in mint. I got you confused with another Guinness bro, who has a mint SIM... pastry boy.
LMFAO! You Israel sir, rock! :rock

And Kit, stop with the cruelity. The fact your Caps have been hot and my Pens have been crap should make you feel good enough as is without having to make fun of me. :(

awwwww Sorry to hear Moony, I really thought your's came in mint. I got you confused with another Guinness bro, who has a mint SIM... pastry boy.
LMFAO! You Israel sir, rock! :rock

And Kit, stop with the cruelity. The fact your Caps have been hot and my Pens have been crap should make you feel good enough as is without having to make fun of me. :(

At least the Pens are still at the top of the east. The Caps are still struggling to gain on the teams in front of them. The dame Canes WON'T lose right now.

At least the Pens are still at the top of the east. The Caps are still struggling to gain on the teams in front of them. The dame Canes WON'T lose right now.

I want Semin to wake up. Damn streaky SOB!

Same with Malkin. I need production from him too.

btw What is with Montreal?! How did they get so good, and Boston letting up 10 goals in one game, and 8 in another?!

And, Ottawa losing so many games lately, and to teams like LA?! How does LA shutout the likes of Heatley, Spezza, Alfredsson, Fisher, and Stillman?!

It's a really weird 4th quarter!

Probably going out tonight with a lady friend. If you guys are playing late I'll be on then more than likely...

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

yeah Roberta with the adam's apple & hairy back

Fritz bro, and you wanted to meet me. tsk tsk

It was you who wanted to meet me so I just chalked it up to "hey, everyone wants to meet the Fritz". I don't mind getting together for a beer next time I'm in your neck of the woods but please stop sending me nude photo's of yourself. I'm a happily married man. :monkey5

Seriously, what's with all this homo talk?! :p

When someone makes fun of another they use homo. Come up with something new man!

Sorry, I got caught up in Kit and Loki's back and forth in the Gears thread.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Back