Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if the OSK dress shirt is just a pure white, or more of that grayish off-white/beige color it should be? Kinda hard to tell from pics.

if you are referring to the ganghood suit... it's white.

i colored mine w/ some coffee treatment. here's the difference:

3AKAsT1.jpg

So will he be just offering the head, and the body is just to show what it looks like ?

This should be available from Kit too right ?

So will he be just offering the head, and the body is just to show what it looks like ?

This should be available from Kit too right ?

I believe that picture’s a few months old, that bust is already up on OSK. No word in the head as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some subtle weathering to the suit and modded the shirt. Also gave it some sweat stains. Think I need to go a little heavier. Can't decide what sculpt I like better. Gonna have to keep both. I think the Vimal repainted would be the winner. LOVE this figure and was so affordable. That's definitely the best part. :lol

42695258862_e4a7d5079d_c.jpg

42800353831_9968d9f187_c.jpg

42695257192_93de9f7b72_c.jpg

Hmm, normally I've been preferring the Vimal sculpt, but I gotta say in your pics I'm kinda liking the Eleven head better. Perhaps because the skin tone matches the body better or because the expression seems a bit angrier...

What's the best way to do the coffee treatment? I don't want to stain it too much haha

Personally I am making my coffee in a typical coffee filter. However all quality materials - making the coffee pretty much perfect for my taste. I usually take my favorite finance magazine and go to the clients lounge in the office. Sometimes I add a croissant. To dye the shirt, I'd simply put a second cup with me, throw it in there, while enjoying my cup. Afterwards, take it out, wash it out and that's it. Of course you can skip most of the stuff, but it wouldn't be as half as relaxing. ��

Hmm, normally I've been preferring the Vimal sculpt, but I gotta say in your pics I'm kinda liking the Eleven head better. Perhaps because the skin tone matches the body better or because the expression seems a bit angrier...
Same thing i was thinking. Maybe with the right lighting the Vimal might look better than it does in the pic.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Did some subtle weathering to the suit and modded the shirt. Also gave it some sweat stains. Think I need to go a little heavier. Can't decide what sculpt I like better. Gonna have to keep both. I think the Vimal repainted would be the winner. LOVE this figure and was so affordable. That's definitely the best part. :lol

42695258862_e4a7d5079d_c.jpg

42800353831_9968d9f187_c.jpg

42695257192_93de9f7b72_c.jpg

Fabulous photos! May have to pick up the relaxed clawed hands

My Logan is built off of the Steel Wolf version. I really do love it, but ultimately want a better button down shirt. Anybody know where I can buy just that? I’d rather not buy the entire ganghood suit for just the shirt with the more accurate (and less velcro looking) buttons.

Something just seems a little off with all of these bodies. The ganghood is a little too arnold schwarzenegger, original wolverine body is too scrawny, worldbox has the right overall look but is too wide.

Something just seems a little off with all of these bodies. The ganghood is a little too arnold schwarzenegger, original wolverine body is too scrawny, worldbox has the right overall look but is too wide.

I just got the Ganghood set and think the proportions look great with the black suit, although I can definitely see how it might not work as well with his other outfits. And yeah the Worldbox has always looked a bit weird to me, with the wiiide upper body and small shoulders.

I'm working on a full silicone body that I feel has the correct proportions. It's also scaled to Hugh's correct height.

Fbz0Ogx.jpg

Back