Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eleven trench coat available at onesixthkit kitwolv.jpg

Here's my Vimal Logan after trying to give it more of that bruised and beat up look he had, and emphasizing the wrinkles a bit more and making the hair a bit lighter. I might have gone a little overboard with it, but it seems to work well enough on display and I'm pretty happy with the overall look now. :)

20180704_124557 (528x725).jpg

20180704_135142 (614x925).jpg

20180704_131038 (625x925).jpg

20180704_134929 (548x925).jpg

Definitely has that beat up look. Nice work and I don't think you went overboard on it at all. He was messed up through out most of the movie and it looks like you captured that pretty well. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my Vimal Logan after trying to give it more of that bruised and beat up look he had, and emphasizing the wrinkles a bit more and making the hair a bit lighter. I might have gone a little overboard with it, but it seems to work well enough on display and I'm pretty happy with the overall look now. :)

View attachment 416018

Nice work Dave. I agree with Deathasylum, he was beat up and not healing most of the movie, so it's a great representation.

What sort of paints do you use to get the blood look ?

Nice work Dave. I agree with Deathasylum, he was beat up and not healing most of the movie, so it's a great representation.

What sort of paints do you use to get the blood look ?

Thanks! All I used for the blood was just some cheap craft paint called "Barn Red", which is basically a maroon or burgundy color. I just water it down and lightly dab it on, and it seems to do the trick.

Man all these 3rd party things for Logan are killing me XD

Already on my second Logan figure. I already have the deluxe steel wolf that I put the Eleven angry sculpt on, but when I saw the Vimal x Eleven one I knew I needed that too. So, while waiting on the sculpt from OneSixthKit I bought a loose steel wolf body and claw hands, and fit the suit on it. Man I love how they did the steel wolf body, and I know it's going to go great with the new sculpt coming in. Now I'll have enough Logans to pair with my Lauras!

EDIT: Been thinking about making a mixed look of Logan and the Comic version Old Man Logan. I would use the angry Eleven sculpt, as that's closest to the comic look, but no idea where to start with the outfit. Want to go for that duster look

Does anyone know how the ganghood jacket compares to the steel wolf jacket? Which one is wider/larger?

It’s a great fit on the Ganghood body. I’m using it on my Ganghood suit bash now and it’s the closest you’ll get to then build of Logan without looking slim like the ttm19.

Does anyone know how the ganghood jacket compares to the steel wolf jacket? Which one is wider/larger?

I found that the Ganghood jacket was a much tighter fit on the Ganghood body, so I opted for the slightly larger Steel Wolf one that you see on my figure on the previous page. The sleeves might be a tad too long now, but otherwise I think it looks pretty good.

Unfortunately there's no way the Steel Wolf pants will fit on the Ganghood body with it's thicker waist, which is a shame since they look much more like the black jeans he wore.

Does anyone know if the One Toys Extraman/Hound Dog Man/WorldBox Donald Pierce released? There’s a seller on eBay that claims this is in stock but it’s so hard to find anything on the figure since it seems to have so many names.
It doesn’t look too bad aside from the head, although an improved sculpt could get me to bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back