Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think their paint has improved overall, at least depending on the run. I mean just look at the angry Logan sculpt. The paint on that sculpt is phenomenal, and is easily on Hot Toys' level (in my opinion). But then again, I've only ever bought their Logan sculpts and none of their others (which I do hope they release; Dexter for example).

These latest pictures might just be a fluke or the way the light/shadow is hitting them. Regardless, I still plan on picking up the Vimal sculpt in whatever form it is released in (full figure or individual head).
That great? I think I'm being too picky then. Yeah. I plan on buying the sculpt too.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Everyone says it's a great sculpt for Logan, but still in my opinion Eleven must improve a lot! The hair must be lighter; the cut of the eyes and the mouth is not perfect; the shape of the face should be improved a lot, the beard should be more aged. Finally the cheeks and frowning expression should be improved. With the sculpt of the Logan angry Eleven almost touched perfection, but with this head still not. I'll wait for a third version before buying it. :( logan.jpg

Everyone says it's a great sculpt for Logan, but still in my opinion Eleven must improve a lot! The hair must be lighter; the cut of the eyes and the mouth is not perfect; the shape of the face should be improved a lot, the beard should be more aged. Finally the cheeks and frowning expression should be improved. With the sculpt of the Logan angry Eleven almost touched perfection, but with this head still not. I'll wait for a third version before buying it. :(View attachment 409242
Vimal created the sculpt. Imo there is no perfect sculpt. There will always be something to fix. The sculpt you see in the pic is really good, man. I like everything about it. When you first look at a sculpt for the first time, and it instantly reminds you of the actor it's supposed to look like, that's a good sculpt imo. That's what I thought of this sculpt.

You also mentioned Eleven's angry sculpt. I dont think that sculpt is better than Vimal's sculpt. I love how the angry sculpt looks in the front but not how it looks on the side; it isnt so accurate on the sides.
Everyone says it's a great sculpt for Logan, but still in my opinion Eleven must improve a lot! The hair must be lighter; the cut of the eyes and the mouth is not perfect; the shape of the face should be improved a lot, the beard should be more aged. Finally the cheeks and frowning expression should be improved. With the sculpt of the Logan angry Eleven almost touched perfection, but with this head still not. I'll wait for a third version before buying it. :(View attachment 409242

Obviously they are points of view for each of us. But I do not see 100% Hugh Jackman in the Vimal sculpt, but in the angry Logan sculpt Hugh Jackman is well represented.

Obviously they are points of view for each of us. But I do not see 100% Hugh Jackman in the Vimal sculpt, but in the angry Logan sculpt Hugh Jackman is well represented.
I understand. I agree though. The angry sculpt is a good sculpt even though it isnt totally accurate imo.

I have both Eleven heads so far and I'll be totally good with them. I see minimal improvements with the Vimal; it's not like it's night and day or something. They aren't worth it to buy again especially with any increased cost IMO. If you held out for it, glad it's being released.

Hmm, finally considering getting myself a Wolverine figure, but not sure what look to really go for. These Logan customs definitely seem to be the best looking from what I can see, but I think I'd still rather have his more iconic look from the earlier movies. Unfortunately the only options for that seem to be the Last Stand figure, the Origins outfit, or The Wolverine figure which does nothing for me. Somehow I expected there would be more out there, but I guess the first two movies were before HT's time. :(

I suppose I could always just get that Worldbox body and Eleven head with cigar and go for his white tank top and jeans look (which he seemed to revert to in every movie), but not sure if that would really make for the most exciting looking figure on display...

The Vimal Eleven sculpt is now up for pre-order:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1460

$60 delivered, so $15 cheaper than previous Vimal x Eleven sculpts. Will be available on or before 1st week of June (this year!)

33059694_907770776068672_6551553743362457600_n.jpg

33040054_907770799402003_8592756514362490880_n.jpg

33028606_907770836068666_5147307429951700992_n.jpg

Personally I can't tell the difference between this and the other Eleven sculpt, but I ordered cos it's a Vimal and it'll be nice to compare with the original.

Just need one more Eleven sculpt to complete my fourth figure, and am hoping the full-bearded angry one will get released.

Back