Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the left ?? Sorry, I'm not close enough to this and the previous version to know the difference.

He needs a bit more grey in the hair though I would have thought....or ?

Otherwise an excellent sculpt and paint ap !!
I understand. Yeah it's the one on the left. I agree about the hair but I don't mind too much the way it looks in the picture.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Now we're talkin !!

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 17.59.50.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 18.00.04.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 18.00.13.jpg

I would say yes! There’s just too much risk of fakes for these Logan heads out there. Who’s to say that some of the reputable sellers on eBay or elsewhere aren’t mixing up fakes with authentic stock?

In the end you’ll always get an authentic Eleven or in this case Vimal sculpts from Kit.

As far as it coming with a full body set, that would be cool. I’ve got tons of eleven sculpts already and it would be fun to mix up the sculpts on my bashes. I skipped the reissue eleven head with the cigar even though I liked the costume pieces because I saw that being a possibility for the Vimal sculpt as well. Either way I’m good.

Looks decent. Right eye catches my attention, but I like the detailing.
What do you not like about the sculpt? Just curious. It's because when I sometimes look at the pic of the Vimal sculpt by Eleven from today there is not too much of a difference from their first Logan sculpt. I remember you saying something similar to that. I would want a better paint app, but I know what I see in the pic is the best I can get for that price. It would be cool if the eyes were not squinting too much.

Eleven's paint has always been perfectly fine in my (hard to please) opinion. In regards to the expression on the vimal sculpt, particularly with the eyes, the right eye is lower and less open than the left. It's just different that's all. Overall, I think its a great sculpt. That's just the first thing that popped out to me with these latest pictures.

Eleven's paint has always been perfectly fine in my (hard to please) opinion. In regards to the expression on the vimal sculpt, particularly with the eyes, the right eye is lower and less open than the left. It's just different that's all. Overall, I think its a great sculpt. That's just the first thing that popped out to me with these latest pictures.
I think it was just more noticeable in that particular pic you saw imo. I just thought the paint on most of their sculpts these days reflect too much light, it's not too serious or anything. The paint makes the skin look a bit shiny idk. Thanks for your thoughts on the sculpt btw.

I think their paint has improved overall, at least depending on the run. I mean just look at the angry Logan sculpt. The paint on that sculpt is phenomenal, and is easily on Hot Toys' level (in my opinion). But then again, I've only ever bought their Logan sculpts and none of their others (which I do hope they release; Dexter for example).

These latest pictures might just be a fluke or the way the light/shadow is hitting them. Regardless, I still plan on picking up the Vimal sculpt in whatever form it is released in (full figure or individual head).

Back