Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic!

0JXV2b3.jpg

0fPjdik.jpg

I'm assuming if anyone sees anything about the Vimal + Eleven sculpt they'll post something here. I'll also keep an eye out, but would be great if those also looking out for it could inform those waiting on it. Thanks.

I'm assuming if anyone sees anything about the Vimal + Eleven sculpt they'll post something here. I'll also keep an eye out, but would be great if those also looking out for it could inform those waiting on it. Thanks.

I would say to follow Kit Chen’s Facebook and Instagram. Eleven also has some activity on Facebook and Instagram but he rarely posts anything definitive and it’s hard to get a response whereas Kit will let you know everything he knows.

I would say to follow Kit Chen’s Facebook and Instagram. Eleven also has some activity on Facebook and Instagram but he rarely posts anything definitive and it’s hard to get a response whereas Kit will let you know everything he knows.

I've been on the lookout and will certainly share. His email to me said May and here we are so I've been trying to watch closely.

I've been on the lookout and will certainly share. His email to me said May and here we are so I've been trying to watch closely.

Thanks guys, I'll check out Kit Chen's page. But any info post it here. Don't want to miss out on this one.

Got my first Logan set today.

Ganghood suit and body plus angry Logan. Everything looks nice, but not perfect in any way.

The suit is an extremly tight fit on the body although it is said to be tailored for that particular one. Even worse, the seam under the right arm is ripped apart. The head does not fit on the neck peg. One of the hand pegs instantly broke when I attached the claws. The claws are extremely sharp btw, I got a nice "bite" in my hand. Claw is featuring real blood now. :lol
Summed up, everything is allright. But I could honestly be happier and have expected a higher quality.

I'm hoping one sixth kit has more Logan head sculpts since I missed the original first one.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Got my first Logan set today.

Ganghood suit and body plus angry Logan. Everything looks nice, but not perfect in any way.

The suit is an extremly tight fit on the body although it is said to be tailored for that particular one. Even worse, the seam under the right arm is ripped apart. The head does not fit on the neck peg. One of the hand pegs instantly broke when I attached the claws. The claws are extremely sharp btw, I got a nice "bite" in my hand. Claw is featuring real blood now. :lol
Summed up, everything is allright. But I could honestly be happier and have expected a higher quality.

I don't know if you put it on, but I took the wife beater out of the outfit after I first put him together. Also for the head on mine (might have been the first head, not sure if I had problems with the angry one), the plug inside the head pushed deeper inside and wasn't a fit at all. So I had to remove that piece inside the head and put something in there to keep the inside head part at proper neck height. Didn't have any tears on my suit.

I have both eleven regular and angry heads and I can’t decide which to sell, I like them both but I have too many wolverines. Which one would you prefer to keep ? I need some opinions.

I have both eleven regular and angry heads and I can’t decide which to sell, I like them both but I have too many wolverines. Which one would you prefer to keep ? I need some opinions.

Angry one is super unique; with their teeth technology it's difficult (from what the eBay pics look like) to knock off and I like emotion so I'd stick with that one if I had to pick.

4923A47F-FD99-4CD1-B80A-40FFEF0877C6.jpg
2CCC845B-EB7A-4C80-9A47-E642A1A03A7D.jpg
FD5CC85D-8D76-4B9F-80BB-9EEC6DE3DD42.jpg

Got this today & I got the angry sculpt a few days ago! Awesome figure! I am trying to find several pages on how to custom battle damage but I can’t seem to find it anymore. To someone who posted that could you please repost it again. Thanks!

I have both eleven head sculpts, and the ganghood black/white suit, but this boxed set is also looks great, may have to nab one later on.

I ordered a loose steel wolf at012 body with blood to go with the angry sculpt :yess:

Back