Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm awfully late the party on this, but I'm curious if anybody knows a reliable place to still buy the original Eleven Logan sculpt. I like the angry version that will be out soon, but I really want that original neutral face. I see options on ebay, but I don't feel like they're legit.

Thoughts?

I'm awfully late the party on this, but I'm curious if anybody knows a reliable place to still buy the original Eleven Logan sculpt. I like the angry version that will be out soon, but I really want that original neutral face. I see options on ebay, but I don't feel like they're legit.

Thoughts?

Look back over the last 3-4 pages. I asked exactly the same questions.

Thoughts?

Look back over the last 3-4 pages. I asked exactly the same questions.

The only legit retailer to sell Eleven stuff is https://onesixthkit.com/ They also have an eBay store, but is a few bucks more. Other than that if it's legit it's a re-seller but there's plenty of people out there selling recasts as legit on eBay. I'd wait to look on these boards to find people selling the head or see if OSK ever does another run of the heads. Good luck!

I find the bust very odd. I'd much rather a body with a chest like that, but then also I don't have a second body set for Logan and I could just opt to get the bust and have a cheap way to display both Eleven heads.

I find the bust very odd. I'd much rather a body with a chest like that, but then also I don't have a second body set for Logan and I could just opt to get the bust and have a cheap way to display both Eleven heads.

Agreed, wish it was a full body.

It's a $27 display option for your alternate sculpt. Not everyone is building 2-3 Logans to capture every wardrobe change in the film.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think the bust looks cool, and it's cheaper than a head, can't go wrong. I pre-ordered one to go with my Eleven Origins head.

I wouldn’t have minded if they used the bust as a way to sell the angry bearded head, but by itself I really don’t have an interest in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, wish it was a full body.
Maybe Eleven felt it would be a waste of efforts on their part considering SooSooToys' new body was pretty much that bust? granted, not as pretty, but still fairly close.

2_dc1d1ba4-6b78-4e80-a2d5-f8de7e84d5bf_1024x1024.jpg

the body from the "Eleven 1/6 Scale Cigar Oldman" is the same one from the ganghood Muscular Body 1.0?

Back