Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming. 19$. New. [emoji1319]
bb57ddd42945fe7f0fddfd82156e3727.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Eleven said they were going to release this figure? I didnt see anything on their IG.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Took a gamble and bought this off ebay, fairly confident the headsculpt is legit, can anyone confirm/deny?

yllRtoN.jpg

7nH0V6P.jpg

Torn between the GANGHOOD suit and Cigar Oldman sets on OSK. I have the Eleven Oldman Angry sculpt on the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's a recast. None of those were authentic eleven heads. Notice that they don't say the head is authentic. They are saying that the suit is authentic. They worded all of those auctions in a deceptive matter.

That's a recast. None of those were authentic eleven heads. Notice that they don't say the head is authentic. They are saying that the suit is authentic. They worded all of those auctions in a deceptive matter.
The sculpt isnt cross eyed though. Not sure about the paint job because the pic is low quality.

My line of thinking was that its titled "AUTHENTIC ELEVEN" and the only eleven product in the kit is the head sculpt, so if it was dodgy i'd try and refund it or just replace it with the eleven head with the cigar that's coming out instead.

The sculpt isnt cross eyed though. Not sure about the paint job because the pic is low quality.

That's why i cant tell if its a recast or not, it seems like it may be slightly off but the eyes look better than the other recasts I've seen.
As for the pictures, unfortunately this is about the best i can do.
2cxDvRf.jpg

4XQTqOw.jpg

For anybody that’s interested, I just received an email from OSK proclaiming new regular eleven sculpts coming in May.

For anybody that’s interested, I just received an email from OSK proclaiming new regular eleven sculpts coming in May.
I guess Vimal sculpt wont be made then if people are demanding more of the original Logan scukpt? [emoji17]

Back