Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick cell phone shot of the Eleven angry sculpt. I put it on a Phicen M33 wearing the onetoys suit from the Steel Wolf set.

logan_2.jpg

Attachments

• loga_smn.jpg
    loga_smn.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 225
I think the time has finally come for me to accept there won’t be an official Logan Hot toy. What I really want to do is build a final battle figure using the eleven angry head sculpt. My question for anyone willing to help is what are the best options for the body and clothing to recreate that final battle look using that particular head sculpt?

Pre-Order the Eleven outfit and figure set that comes with the "cigar" head. Add blood at your leisure. Done.

Pre-Order the Eleven outfit and figure set that comes with the "cigar" head. Add blood at your leisure. Done.

Have you guys had any experience with this particular style of eleven body? I don’t really know anything about it to be honest.

I feel the ganghood body looks clunky and is oversized for his physique in the movie. I used the phicen m33 which looks very proportional to the head sculpt and the skin tone is very close. I think the m33 is probably a tad on the beefy size for screen accuracy, but it looks really good overall. Add the some jeans and a tank top and you are all set.

One note, it is pretty difficult squeezing the m33 into pants tailored for a regular body, however with baby powder and some patience you can get there.

OK does anyone have the Burning Soul sculpt ?? Or has anyone had any experience with other sculpts from Burning Soul ?

Was considering it, but just thought I ask before I get "burnt" :lol

12_copy__27045.1490095803.1000.1200.jpg

TB2hCTZmhRDOuFjSZFzXXcIipXa_660487950__01734.1494828594.1000.1200.jpg

OK does anyone have the Burning Soul sculpt ?? Or has anyone had any experience with other sculpts from Burning Soul ?

Was considering it, but just thought I ask before I get "burnt" :lol

View attachment 403533

View attachment 403534

Although I don’t own it I’ve followed all the images and releases for the last near 2 years. I can tell you that to my eye the burning soul hs isn’t up to snuff with the eleven version. It doesn’t look horrible necessarily, but the more I see burning soul the less I see jackman and just see a stunt double. Just a personal opinion. Good luck.

Yeah, I'm at the point where beggers can't be choosers.No more Eleven sculpts available with the standard expression.

Although the more I look at the Burning Soul sculpt, it doesn't look that bad. Just watched one video, and the real product doesn't seem to be much different to these pics.

Open to any other opinions/feedback though...

Onesixthkit has another Logan up for PO.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1408&search=Eleven
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180327194432-528x668.jpg

Looks like the "neutral" Eleven Logan head with Wolverine cigar. Hopefully it is removabel. I will most likely order this one amd swith the head with the angry one and display him without shirt. All I still need is the Ganghood set minus head now. That one seems to be sold out everywhere though. Mr. E did you really find it somewhere? Mind sharing if still available?

So are we looking at a Ganghood body here included with this new kit?

I have the burning soul and the eleven. The eleven is better but the burning souls isn’t bad. It actually looks better in hand. The only gripe I have about it is that the hair looks less realistic and the eleven does look more like Jackman.

Yeah, I'm at the point where beggers can't be choosers.No more Eleven sculpts available with the standard expression.

Although the more I look at the Burning Soul sculpt, it doesn't look that bad. Just watched one video, and the real product doesn't seem to be much different to these pics.

Open to any other opinions/feedback though...

I have the burning soul and the eleven. The eleven is better but the burning souls isn’t bad. It actually looks better in hand. The only gripe I have about it is that the hair looks less realistic and the eleven does look more like Jackman.

OK thanks SP1772 really appreciate the feedback. I think I will go for the Burning Soul sculpt.

Just watch Hot Toys release theirs next week now after I've ordered :lol

Interesting.....maybe worthwhile to wait for that ??
If they are going to use Vimal's sculpt, I'm buying it for sure. Hope it wont be too expensive. Im not hundred percent sure they're going to make this this though. Eleven puts out many pics of things and some of them dont see the light of day

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

If they are going to use Vimal's sculpt, I'm buying it for sure. Hope it wont be too expensive. Im not hundred percent sure they're going to make this this though. Eleven puts out many pics of things and some of them dont see the light of day

Vimal and Eleven work together sometimes I think right. Vimal does sculpt, and Eleven paints. That would be pretty cool !

Hope you're right.

Vimal and Eleven work together sometimes I think right. Vimal does sculpt, and Eleven paints. That would be pretty cool !

Hope you're right.
Like I said, Im not a hundred percent sure they'll sell the sculpt. They did put up some pics of the sculpt on their IG. That's all I know.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back