Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Last Stand figure, probably alone on that but I dig it all, especially the stand. I'll have to bash an Origins though and swap out the sculpt with Eleven's.
I like the last stand figure as well though I not paid $125 for it. I just hope Eleven (or someone) does a neutral expression to replace the snarling/teeth expression. I'm kinda surprised no one has made one after all this time to be honest.
It was me. I'm not paying $350+ for hot toys label

Yea I'm glad I had mine from the get go (my first HT figure :yess:)

Just be carful with the KO stuff. I left my review on the previous page as there are (or were) two sets each with their own merits.

It is peculiar. However in the bluray commentary, James Mangold mentions that it was intentional that there isn't any merchandizing.

It is peculiar. However in the bluray commentary, James Mangold mentions that it was intentional that there isn't any merchandizing.
Back to deciding what i have to order for my Wolverine figure. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Relax fellas a hot toys logan is coming. They aren't going to spend money building a giant display centered specifically around the movie Logan if they plan to not make something from that film.

Yea I'm glad I had mine from the get go (my first HT figure :yess:)

Just be carful with the KO stuff. I left my review on the previous page as there are (or were) two sets each with their own merits.

i picked up one of the sets off ebay... not sure which version. here's a little better pic of what it looks like for those that are looking at the sets. looks pretty legit to me.

anxious for my new eleven sculpt!

DSC_0055.jpg

i picked up one of the sets off ebay... not sure which version. here's a little better pic of what it looks like for those that are looking at the sets. looks pretty legit to me.

DSC_0055.jpg
Nice. It looks good enough for me without spending to much for HT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

it came with the body, head, claw hands, and the outfit...
i think it was $150 shipped for everything as displayed in that pic. not bad at all in my opinion as i've had the original next to it and its dam hard to the the difference.

so eventually I'll get SooSoo's version or Hot Toys if they do make one...but I need to build one now for the time being while I wait!

Can anyone tell me head sculpt options that are available now currently?(& your favorite out of the current options please). I figure I'd buy a suit as well & have the limo driver version

I can understand that as a general 'rule' on this. You wouldn't want 6 inch toys and playsets etc from such an adult, violent film.

However, hopefully HT is not completely off the cards because of it.

Last edited:
I can understand that a general 'rule' on this. You wouldn't eant 6 inch toys and play sets etc from such an adult, violent film.

However, hopefully HT is not completely off the cars because of it.

Guys they are making a logan figure lol. It's not a question it is a fact. (unless those new pics were fake or really old)

Wow. I'm surprised it looks so good. I wonder which one it is though.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I can understand that as a general 'rule' on this. You wouldn't want 6 inch toys and playsets etc from such an adult, violent film.

However, hopefully HT is not completely off the cards because of it.

I hear ya. If you've seen the amount of aging and detailing that went into the Force Awakens Han Solo sculpt, a Logan would turn out outstanding, and more than likely their best Jackman yet.

DSC_0055.jpg

Looks great man. Maybe there's better one now than when I was making my customs which is great for anyone who makes one now

Back