Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screen-shot-2014-04-07-at-12-07-14-am.png

Omg I don't have to buy a bunch of custom pieces to build a Logan :monkey2

My Last Stand Wolverine came in today, making Logan and Origins the only two I need left to make my collection complete. I love the Origins outfit but I can't justify spending 350+ on him.

My Last Stand Wolverine came in today, making Logan and Origins the only two I need left to make my collection complete. I love the Origins outfit but I can't justify spending 350+ on him.
Werent u planning to bash your own Origins figure, using the Eleven Origins sculpt? If I were i you, I would get Origins figure. I recently saw a pic of it, and the quality of the clothing is great. Last stand figure is my least favorite Wolvie figure.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Sorry. I guess it wasnt you who said that.

It was me. I'm not paying $350+ for hot toys label
Maybe your right. The KO clothes set does look good enough. Eleven's Origin sculpt is also a bit better than HT's version, maybe more than a little bit.

I love the Last Stand figure, probably alone on that but I dig it all, especially the stand. I'll have to bash an Origins though and swap out the sculpt with Eleven's.
I guess if I had the Last Stand figure in front of me there would be something to like about it. It's probably not bad as i think it is.

Eleven's sculpt is better anyway. The KO stuff are pretty good too. I wouldnt worry myself about not getting the HT's Origins.

I've owned a couple of Zc's bodies, though none with the seam-less arms. I've used their ttm19 clones before, and the first thing I've noticed is the changing skin tones. My earlier one had painted details on it, but the pain did wear off a little under the sculpt's jaw line. The joints can also be hit or miss, some real tight for example. Like real tight. I received another of their ttm19 clones the other day and the skin tone is pretty damn close to the original ttm19 release that came out years ago. So don't entirely rely on those promo images. Just a heads up. You get more hands with a zc though, compared to the painted hairy World Box.

I do think the arms on the 3.0 are a little big for Jackman, even at his most cut. Take a shot though, even it you don't want to use it for Logan, I'm sure it will get used down the road.
Thanks for the thorough analysis. I suppose there's a greater difference to the Worldbox than it looks, even if they do resemble the 19. That being said, I inquired with timewalker about the Hairy body, which was still available for preorder, and he told me his supplier responded explaining that the hairy body was pulled early in production and replaced/redesigned with the Broad Shoulder one that is coming out now, so very few of the HB's made it out. Which makes sense, based on the amount of reviews I found.

I guess at this point I'll hold off and see what HT has, and then I'll proceed from there.

They got pulled? No wonder the production numbers are so low.

I am definitely curious to see what Hot Toys has up their sleeve, even if release is a year away (I would guess).

Back