Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope the skin color isnt too dark at all. To be honest, its more Caucasian than HT can sometimes be (you know, that dark tan). I'm sure eleven will look perfectly fine on this one. If you go back to one of my early posts on here you can see Two of my early headleas bashes (limo Logan and blue collar Logan), both of which are on this body if I remember correctly.

Headless*
Yeah. I remember your Logan bashes, they looked pretty nice. I think the body looked just right. I guess i dont have to worry anymore. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Its crazy to think about now, but when I put together those bashes, none of the options available now were around. A lot can happen in under three months apparently.

Its crazy to think about now, but when I put together those bashes, none of the options available now were around. A lot can happen in under three months apparently.
I know. There is a lot of stuff now. I plan to bash only one Logan figure though. Will probably buy the X 24 sculpt when it's available and use it later.

That body did come out, I've got two of them. Again, great body, detailing, durability, pose-ability, etc. Definitely worth the $35.

In terms of the ttm19 comparison, it stands on its own and is comparable to the hot toys original. The world box is definitely more durable and heavy though. Of all the ttm19 ripoffs, this one is the best I've ever worked with.

Thanks Mr.E. It's bizarre just how little stuff there is about worldbox on the web. I've wanted to pick up the body from eBay - but the goings seem to be about twice that of retail - since it's really solid I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to springing for it though. The absence of a single review made me wary of considering it.

Thanks Mr.E. It's bizarre just how little stuff there is about worldbox on the web. I've wanted to pick up the body from eBay - but the goings seem to be about twice that of retail - since it's really solid I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to springing for it though. The absence of a single review made me wary of considering it.
Wait so that works body you showed earlier isn't for sale anymore or can we still pick up for retail? It looks like a good body to use as mentioned by Mr.e

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wait so that works body you showed earlier isn't for sale anymore or can we still pick up for retail? It looks like a good body to use as mentioned by Mr.e

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's not available that I can find, at least for retail. Which is strange - Mr. E is quite literally the first person I've found to have seen one let alone have it. There's some on eBay at twice retail ($69.99), if you're willing to spring it.

I bought two back in march through an American distributor. I don't know how long they had them in stock. I just came across them, knowing world box is quality.

The thing I've noticed about WorldBox bodies (and Hot Toys truetypes when they do release them separately) is that they sell. And once they sell, the prices go through the roof or they disappear completely. I'm willing to bet that heavier-set body will be produced in lesser numbers once its actually released.

Like I said a few months ago, get them while you can.

You're definitely spot on with that. They probably don't have high production numbers all around. To be honest they're so good they could totally corner the market for 1/6 bodies, which baffles me as to why they haven't taken advantage of it. All that being said - do you think this body is worth springing for at double retail? Compared to say, a ZC 3.0 at a little under $30? I feel like the WB is a bit broader through the torso than the ZC, but that could be image distortion. Because I would be willing to go for it with all the good word of mouth.

I've owned a couple of Zc's bodies, though none with the seam-less arms. I've used their ttm19 clones before, and the first thing I've noticed is the changing skin tones. My earlier one had painted details on it, but the pain did wear off a little under the sculpt's jaw line. The joints can also be hit or miss, some real tight for example. Like real tight. I received another of their ttm19 clones the other day and the skin tone is pretty damn close to the original ttm19 release that came out years ago. So don't entirely rely on those promo images. Just a heads up. You get more hands with a zc though, compared to the painted hairy World Box.

I do think the arms on the 3.0 are a little big for Jackman, even at his most cut. Take a shot though, even it you don't want to use it for Logan, I'm sure it will get used down the road.

Pretty good.
3694fcfd3e838d8fdfa919109e242b1c.jpg

Mark Chua posted these

Attachments

• IMG_6290.JPG
    IMG_6290.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6291.JPG
    IMG_6291.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6292.JPG