Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still early- they haven't just put out the Logan figure yet. No way they have the display case without a figure in mind.

Wow looks like it was worth waiting just to see. Still it's really amazing how many companies have pitched in in such a short time.

Oh no, I've been so good sticking to Cap and Ironman for my HT's collection...but there is absolutely ZERO chance I say no to this figure. Damn it...that door is starting to peak open! :gah:

logan.jpg
logan1.jpg
logan3.jpg

Logan related ones.

I want the suit/driver outfit more than the "cowboy" look, even though the cowboy look would be more in line with the character overall.

I want the suit/driver outfit more than the "cowboy" look, even though the cowboy look would be more in line with the character overall.
Yeah I ended up liking the limo driver look. Most of the movie's opening prologue really resonated with me and it's the image that stuck with me for the film.

Beyond that, the only other look I didn't mind was the climactic battle when he had the tank top and mutton chops.

Back