Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. This is the MC set on the Broad Shoulder WorldBox. The size of the head will also affect how this set and body will look in the end.

GEDC0964.JPGGEDC0965.JPGGEDC0966.JPGGEDC0967.JPG

Looks very top heavy.
Physique looks more like Arnold Schwarzenegger than Hugh Jackman.

Do the jacket flaps come close to each other at all (simulate closed jacket)?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I can see what you mean. With some futzing, you could get it to lay closer. I'll try it out on a ttm19 for kicks.

@Mr.E, thanks for the pictures. I guess it will all come down to the size of the eleven head. What you've got looks good, I do think enzolt's point is reasonable though. All that being said, undoubtedly that clothing set was made for the WB broad. It looks much better on that than any other body I've seen it on. What's your opinion on the quality and build?

The build of the body or the construction of the outfit?

The body is very sturdy, as have been all of WorldBox's releases. The body is a little chesty, but only a little. It is definitely Jackman from 2013 onward (not counting Logan). Some outfits that fit well on your typical narrow shoulder body won't work on this one because of the more built torso. As I've mentioned before, the size of the sculpt will greatly affect how the overall figure will look. Sculpts that work fine on ttm19 bodies may not necessarily work on this one. They might look pinheaded. For instance, the Xenoviper Logan will not work on the broad shoulder but works fine on the ttm19 body.

The sculpt and the clothing makes or breaks any figure in my opinion.

Overall, the body is top notch on its own. How well the body works with the sculpt and the clothing is case by case.

Oh the MC stealth will work on a ttm19. Maybe the jacket will be a little big, but not too too bad.

I was referring to a sculpt that hypothetically works on a ttm19 might not work on the world box broad.

Overall, the body is top notch on its own. How well the body works with the sculpt and the clothing is case by case.
Thanks for that overview - it's good to hear the body is so solid. I missed out on it at OSK, bit have one PO'd with BBTS. I'll probably keep it even if I don't use it for this Logan. And the clothes? Do you feel the tailoring and such are up to par? It seems solid, but the Steel Wold set may edge it out on the jacket. I do love the jeans though. Are you using HT Claws or those KO ones on eBay?

18555863_1016684411800544_8781425772855367770_n.jpg
SooSoo posted this up on their facebook today. The OneToys deluxe version combined with the Eleven headsculpt is the winner for me (unless HT releases one :lol)

Thanks for that overview - it's good to hear the body is so solid. I missed out on it at OSK, bit have one PO'd with BBTS. I'll probably keep it even if I don't use it for this Logan. And the clothes? Do you feel the tailoring and such are up to par? It seems solid, but the Steel Wold set may edge it out on the jacket. I do love the jeans though. Are you using HT Claws or those KO ones on eBay?

The clothes are pretty nice, well-tailored considering the price. Everything is more or less in scale (no over sized buttons or collars!). The black undershirt should technically be a short sleeved henley, but that's being a little nit-picky. The blue shirt is nice, though it's not entirely accurate to the one worn on screen (which has two chest pockets with flaps and snaps; also the placement of the "buttons" is off). The color is slightly lighter than it should be. Despite these slight inaccuracies, the shirt is mostly obscured under the jacket, so it really doesn't matter.

The jeans are pretty nice, and well detailed (the back pockets have the trademark Levi's stitching). The boots aren't accurate in overall sculpt but they are pretty good in coloration (with some paint/weathering, they would look better).

Again for the price, you really can't go wrong. I'm glad I got it, and I'm also looking forward to seeing the Steel Wolf set's clothing choices in hand this summer (fingers crossed!).

In regards to the claws, I've got both Hot Toys original as well as knockoff pairs. I've got at least 3 manufacturers represented for my Logan's. Which reminds me, I've gotta post some photos in the custom Wolverine thread...

I'm sure we'll get an unlicensed figure of the girl by someone else at some point.
Yea.. I believe asmus or toys era or someone like that is already making one. Up for pre order already

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yea.. I believe asmus or toys era or someone like that is already making one. Up for pre order already

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

soosoo toys and vimkerk are also working on laura too and they look good

Back