Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that outfit comes with more accurate boots as well. Very nice. AND the Origins Wolverine by Eleven is available for pre-order as well!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is a big day. Logan blu ray release. The past two hot toys wolverines have been announced during the blu ray release of the accompanying movies I believe.

Tomorrow is a big day. Logan blu ray release. The past two hot toys wolverines have been announced during the blu ray release of the accompanying movies I believe.

Yes I have been holding off buying just because they teased us twice .. they could be just trolling though :rotfl
I have hope :impatient:

I need to bash an origins one lol

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk
It does look good, but I really want to get the X 24 sculpt, and I cant wait to see the full reveal. Someone said something before about putting rooted hair on the sculpt. I would like to see someone do that. The expression and likeness on that sculpt is amazing so far, more than the Origins one.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I need to bash an origins one lol

It was pretty easy/cheap to do so about a year or 2 ago...but I think even the KO origins pieces are a lot higher priced now than they used to be but I haven't checked in awhile. I have the original but customized mine a bit. I put a KO red shirt on him b/c I like the material better and added thigh enhancers.

It was pretty easy/cheap to do so about a year or 2 ago...but I think even the KO origins pieces are a lot higher priced now than they used to be but I haven't checked in awhile. I have the original but customized mine a bit. I put a KO red shirt on him b/c I like the material better and added thigh enhancers.
I saw some being sold. It was up for pre-order before the first pics of the Burning Soul sculpt was shown. I do live somewhere in Asia so maybe you guys havent seen it yet.

By Carve Art
96b23edfe1cefc2200706b31a164d2ca.jpg
3557e79da8b15ae3948f4edd36452221.jpg

I honestly think the Origins sculpt from Eleven is just okay. I thought it was going to look better. I like the one i posted above more, but the paint app kind of stinks.

Quick question - do you guys ever put multiple pre-order items in a single order from OSK? I know it requests you do them separately or shipping charges will apply, but it seems like a lot if the "rules" are arbitrary on there. It would be easier to use PayPal credit if I could do one larger perorder is all, which is why I ask.

I do that all the time. They bill and ship as they come

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Even if they're pay up front items (i.e. multiple sculpts?) Because if so, heck yeah. That'll make life easier. Shame I missed the worldbox body because I was heasitant for this reason.

Back