Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Steel Wolf head sculpt looks very stylized to me.
We still have to see the in hand photos of the sculpt. I'm not going to like the sculpt though if the paint job looks any different.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I just bought the MC Toys Logan stealth suit as well as ZC toys 3.0 body. Once the Eleven sculpt comes in, I should be good to go with Logan.

Watching Logan, the world box body looked too big, "young" and "healthy" so it doesn't look right for a Logan.

Maybe for X24.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just bought the MC Toys Logan stealth suit as well as ZC toys 3.0 body. Once the Eleven sculpt comes in, I should be good to go with Logan.

Watching Logan, the world box body looked too big, "young" and "healthy" so it doesn't look right for a Logan.

Maybe for X24.

Good choice. In the new photos of the Steel Wolf figure, the World Box body looks too big. I mean it would be good to have the 3 different clothes sets. I'm mainly interested in the suit look. Toys city's suit might be good enough. I was going to go with something similar to the body your going to use. It's the Worldbox - 1/6 Naicao Ferrite (AT008) body. It looks a bit tan though, so I'm not sure.

Suit made by Toys city
eec464f518520d74b3148d8047ae5d5a.jpg

Yeah, I'm also hoping the body I chose matches with the Eleven skin tone. Time will tell I suppose.

Can't wait until this thread floods with pictures of everyone's kitbashes.

Yeah, that suit looks good enough. Probably not too expensive either since it doesn't have "Logan" attached to it lol

Just received the BS necked head, I was expecting something awful based on some of the photos, it's actually surprisingly decent! The paint apps on the skin are decent, the beard and hair need slight colour changes, they've speckeld gloss varnish across the skin to look like sweat, which I may tone down. Maybe there are dodgy batches on ebay which people may have seen. I'd recommend if you liked the proto and are ok with a paintbrush.

I love what I'm seeing. I'm gonna get it. It looks nice, however, the two look slightly different from each other, probably because of the differences in the paint job. Left sculpt looks a bit older. [emoji7]

Nvm. You're using the body that was used for the Captain America figures right? I think I remember asking you about that.

so chances of hot toys releasing a pre order in time for the blu ray release are slim to none?
its sad that ht probably wont make this

Back