Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the figures in the pics really 1/12? (or are they larger prototypes)
Never seen fabric sit that well on figures that small.
They look incredible.

Are the figures in the pics really 1/12? (or are they larger prototypes)
Never seen fabric sit that well on figures that small.
They look incredible.

Yes they are 1/12 scale, Jols body is a modified version of Aehabs body, here are some in hand pics, thanks for kind words!
0F5is3Q.jpg

6gcXZbR.jpg

Were the head sculpts sculpted using actual in game data? I mean the actual 3D data in the videogame?

I want to pre-order these, and my local distributor is saying September - but would I be correct in assuming with the coronavirus, there are going to be lengthy delays?

I want to pre-order these, and my local distributor is saying September - but would I be correct in assuming with the coronavirus, there are going to be lengthy delays?
There will be delays yes but we can't predict for how long until factories are working again, here is an official message regarding the situation:

"Dear fans and collectors,

We regret to inform you that all our products will be delayed until further notice as our factories are unable to resume work because of health concerns regarding the novel coronavirus.

We hope you understand and as always thank you for all the support!"

There will be delays yes but we can't predict for how long until factories are working again, here is an official message regarding the situation:

"Dear fans and collectors,

We regret to inform you that all our products will be delayed until further notice as our factories are unable to resume work because of health concerns regarding the novel coronavirus.

We hope you understand and as always thank you for all the support!"

We completely understand. Please stay safe - we're all wishing you the best; the wait for these two figures will be WELL worth it!!!

Yes they are 1/12 scale, Jols body is a modified version of Aehabs body, here are some in hand pics, thanks for kind words!

Have you guys considered doing a 1/6 scale Joel? This looks to be easily the best looking figure for the two but I don't collect 1/12 unfortunately. :(

I would love to see some different characters like Bill or Tess, maybe even Tommy made but thats too good to be true along with different sets of clothing from Winter and Fall in this scale.
Will definitely be getting the pair of these together, they look incredible, finally the different coloured plaid detail is added to Joel's summer shirt, not even licensed stuff has acknowledged this detail very often. Stay safe out there. All the best.

These are genuinely impressive looking figures. Well done!

Count me in for them. Dont suppose you fancy doing the Uncharted gang?

0F5is3Q.jpg

6gcXZbR.jpg

Thanks for the answer.
Honestly, if you can produce 1/12 in that quality, you'll open up an entirely new market and rule it.
There are a ton of collectors that have been either priced out or run out of space.

I want to thank everyone on behalf of the team for your continued support, we hope things can get better soon as well!

These are genuinely impressive looking figures. Well done!

Count me in for them. Dont suppose you fancy doing the Uncharted gang?

There are no plans for Uncharted figures atm, we have a couple others planned in this scale that we're sure folks will love. :wink1:

Thanks for the answer.
Honestly, if you can produce 1/12 in that quality, you'll open up an entirely new market and rule it.
There are a ton of collectors that have been either priced out or run out of space.
No problem, with the Limini line we want to do exactly as you said, you'll be seeing more 1/12 in the future and we will strive to improve with every release (for those wondering LimToys will keep making 1/6 scale figures of course).

Have you guys considered doing a 1/6 scale Joel? This looks to be easily the best looking figure for the two but I don't collect 1/12 unfortunately. :(

Sorry we have no plans for 1/6 figures of the games.

we have a couple others planned in this scale that we're sure folks will love. :wink1:

Any thoughts for RE in future? The hype for the remakes would surely help sales, and any zombies figures can easily be shared between the two.

There are no plans for Uncharted figures atm, we have a couple others planned in this scale that we're sure folks will love. :wink1:

CASTLEVANIA!!!

Lords of Shadow 1's character designs were great!

Hope you and the entire LimToys team are staying safe & healthy!!

Uncharted 4 1/12 is on my most wanted. I believe though that will be a long time from now. I can't wait for their future stuff though.

Back