Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a fan of Limtoys(I have my Ahab and Ishmael here on my shelf), I must say that you guys are doing a superb job. I can't expect anything less from you guys! I don't know at the moment if I'll have the cash to buy it but I'll definitely keep an eye.

Btw, any plans for Death Stranding?

Like i said these look fantastic and the prices are pretty good at the different retailers. I'm just deciding who to preorder from. I do agree that Ellie's undershirt does look like some kind of wetsuit rubbery looking material, I hope that gets fixed and i wonder if that bandage on Joel's arm will be removable?

These figures look fantastic, but I already have these two figures in these outfits in 1/6 scale. And while TLoU is a top five game for me, we still haven't gotten Limtoys' 1/12 MGS V Snake to know if their stuff is worth it or not. Decisions, decisions...
I can assure you we're doing our best on the Limini Aehab, after all he is our debut in 1/12 scale, he will come with additional accessories for all versions and has been upgraded on various fronts, we''l do the same for these two!

Preordered 2 sets of the two-pack - you guys keep up this level of quality and you will be THE go-to for 1/12th figures! AMAZING job on these; wishing you huge (deserved) success!!

QUESTION: Will the two-pack come in different/special packaging, or just the single figures together in their respective boxes?

Thank you!!
Wow, thank you for very much for all the kind words, this kind of support means the world to us!
To answer your question, yes the double pack will have a different box like Lim005 had!

Like i said these look fantastic and the prices are pretty good at the different retailers. I'm just deciding who to preorder from. I do agree that Ellie's undershirt does look like some kind of wetsuit rubbery looking material, I hope that gets fixed and i wonder if that bandage on Joel's arm will be removable?
Thanks for the feedback, we'll take it into account and improve our figures so they can end up looking even better on release, the bandages are assembled by collectors, same goes for the pipe and scissors so yes it's all removable! :)

i didn?t know you guys, but watching the details on this figures is making me want to buy the package, i wish it was on 1/6 scale, but i think it can be nice to have this small version along with a diorama

Wow, thank you for very much for all the kind words, this kind of support means the world to us!
To answer your question, yes the double pack will have a different box like Lim005 had!

Incredible! Please keep us posted with information/progress/box art :)

Also, please pass along all our gratitude to your team - their efforts are amazing with these All That Remains figures. Here's hoping to many more - maybe even movies in 1/12th scale, perhaps? (Hint: RAMBO!) ;)

Incredible! Please keep us posted with information/progress/box art :)

Also, please pass along all our gratitude to your team - their efforts are amazing with these All That Remains figures. Here's hoping to many more - maybe even movies in 1/12th scale, perhaps? (Hint: RAMBO!) ;)

Please pass your love along to @Firejclawjack as well, the man behind Limtoys! We will update more stuff when we can.

Oh nice that's great R_R_X, one other thing though, I kinda feel like I'm nitpicking but Joel's backpack seems a little small compared to the game. Thanks so much for answering our questions over here, we appreciate it

Oh nice that's great R_R_X, one other thing though, I kinda feel like I'm nitpicking but Joel's backpack seems a little small compared to the game. Thanks so much for answering our questions over here, we appreciate it

I can say with certainty that his backpack is the right size as the characters were closely studied and had all porportions measured, here is a comparasion, the reason it might look small is because in the game he has his shirt tucked in the back while in our promo pictures it's all down.
F9PhDQk.png

For those wondering about Ellys sleeves, the material is the same one Mezco uses for their Spider Man figures and the like, it's quite sturdy and durable and it's actually more accurate in texture to the in game model, the original fabric sleeves looked ugly with visible seam lines going down her arms so we ultimately settled for this material.
kGkKEXc.jpg

I can say with certainty that his backpack is the right size as the characters were closely studied and had all porportions measured, here is a comparasion, the reason it might look big is because in the game he has his shirt tucked in the back while in our promo pictures it's all down.
F9PhDQk.png

For those wondering about Ellys sleeves, the material is the same one Mezco uses for their Spider Man figures and the like, it's quite sturdy and durable and it's actually more accurate in texture to the in game model, the original fabric sleeves looked ugly with visible seam lines going down her arms so we ultimately settled for this material.
kGkKEXc.jpg

These updates - and the team's attention to detail - are incredible. Thank you for taking the time to do so!!

Once again, wishing you huge success with these two figures!!

can't you guys just add a sling on the rifle like the game promo pics? it's a bit of let down the 1/6 rifle does not come with a sling nor hinges where we can add our own sling.

I can say with certainty that his backpack is the right size as the characters were closely studied and had all porportions measured, here is a comparasion, the reason it might look small is because in the game he has his shirt tucked in the back while in our promo pictures it's all down.
F9PhDQk.png

kGkKEXc.jpg

I guess it is accurate, thanks. Keep up the great work on these figures and definitely make sure to keep us posted 😊

Ahhh, another awesome figure set by Limtoys. Only wish it was 1/6 scale just because all my figures are 1/6 but I appreciate you guys putting this out in 1/12. Looks pretty good, and I believe the headsculpt is as good as it can be given the age of the game. Please tell me you guys will do some figures based on the second game sometime in the future! Considering the power of the current gen consoles, the headsculpt should be much easier to make!

Ahhh, another awesome figure set by Limtoys. Only wish it was 1/6 scale just because all my figures are 1/6 but I appreciate you guys putting this out in 1/12. Looks pretty good, and I believe the headsculpt is as good as it can be given the age of the game. Please tell me you guys will do some figures based on the second game sometime in the future! Considering the power of the current gen consoles, the headsculpt should be much easier to make!
Thank you very much for the kind words, we sure as hell want to follow suit with figures from Part 2 but it will all depend on how these sell, one of my most anticipated games this year!

They just released a 1/6 version a month or two ago.
I cannot stress this enough, CCToys is not a sister brand of limtoys or even has the same factories and team, it's two completely different entities, the only thing tying them to eachother is that Limtoys helped them get of the ground, same with Master Team, furthermore everyone can compare the promo pictures to the CCToys figures and see all the differences, from sculpts to accessories and clothing.

Well I got my preorder in of the two pack at giant toy, now the waiting game really begins

Excuse my ignorance, but at 1/12 scale, what would their approximate height be (would Joel be 6 inches)?

Excuse my ignorance, but at 1/12 scale, what would their approximate height be (would Joel be 6 inches)?

Around that height yes, Jol will come with replaceable joints for his legs so his height can be adjusted to 15cm or 16cm so he fits in with all 1/12 brands.

Back