Lifesize han in carbonite 1:1 illusive concepts review and gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are up now. They were up when I posted them last week but something happened. I am still trying to figure out how to post items in the forums.

Hi mate,

Pretty sure Retail on these was $3500. I wanted one but not for the money. ( Back then I could never afford it )

Great find.
Good to see stuff go to good homes where it's appreciated.:chew

OP is now selling this on CL in Dallas for $4,500. Nice profit for 9 months worth of ownership...

This IS my holy grail of SW collectibles. I may retire from collecting if I ever actually acquire one. I'm putting my faith in Sideshow for doing a new one.

Love to have one of this. I saw one in a resturant several years ago but it looks smaller than I expected. I dunno if its fan made or this one. But still would love to have this in the living room!

Congrats on your carbonite piece, its awesome!

Hey there Lightwave..

I saw your Craigs list post but couldnt find any contact information.

$4,500 is too high for me. However I live and Dallas and can come by this weekend and give you 3,000 cash in crisp 100 dollar bills..

I doubt that is enough but i figured i would take a shot.

Thanks

Hey there Lightwave..

I saw your Craigs list post but couldnt find any contact information.

$4,500 is too high for me. However I live and Dallas and can come by this weekend and give you 3,000 cash in crisp 100 dollar bills..

I doubt that is enough but i figured i would take a shot.

Thanks

Check your inbox

At some point another company will make one. Great piece, saw one years ago.

This item is available for sale for someone who lives in the Dallas Fort Worth area for pick-up. Or if you want to arrange shipping.

Back