Licensed Serenity product!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford Mal's gun:monkey2 NOt in the position to be pre-odering anymore unfortunately. That and the ship are my must haves though.

Protozaius said:
Interesting, I didn't know Steve was behind this. I just heard that Corgi has acquired Master Replica. I wonder if that affects Steve standing in the company, which would explain his branching off to form QMx.

Steve has not been a part of MR for a while now.

Thanks,
Mike

BDboystoys-qmx have finally allowed non-usa addresses in their checkout, but am i the only one who thinks the shipping prices are a bit steep?

It costs US$32 to send the money/map pack (and US$58 for the gun) to oz. I was thinking it'd be around $15 to send!! That's a hell of a lot for something that's not very big and weighs 500g.

I think i'll pass.

Browncoat said:
BDboystoys-qmx have finally allowed non-usa addresses in their checkout, but am i the only one who thinks the shipping prices are a bit steep?

It costs US$32 to send the money/map pack (and US$58 for the gun) to oz. I was thinking it'd be around $15 to send!! That's a hell of a lot for something that's not very big and weighs 500g.

I think i'll pass.

That seems a bit steep. The money should not weight between 1 pound and 2 pounds boxed. So shipping to Australia should be about $23.00 Air Parcel Post.

As for Mal's Pistol, it is heavier at estimate 6 pounds, so shipping should be around $50.00. So it's high, but not that crazy.

Also, for members of the forums we support (which includes this one). If you live outside the US, since shipping from our company on Serenity QMx products is free in the US, you would get a discount on it, if you lived overseas. You can email me for details if interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Back