Let the speculation begin...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's LOTR, at least based on the way it appears on the list. If you compare it with how "Lord of the Rings" appears above it, it doesn't look long enough to be the same.

My guess is that there's two words above "figure". That's just my guess, though.

EVILFACE said:
Yup. And the Hobbits will give us a Yoda body :joy

i'd seriously doubt the same body could be used for yoda and hobbits. yoda should be about 4 to 5 inches tall. hobbits would need to be about 7 inches tall.

Darth Waller said:
I've been thinking "Lotr 12-inch Figures" for awhile now. I guess we'll know in 2 days.

Yup, it makes the most sense. Well, that's what my gut says. :D

I think it says 'Indiana Jones figures' and the question mark covers the 'J' of Jones. Hope they're only being announced on sunday and not up for preorder as I'll be away from a computer until next week! The very first letter looks like an 'I', and the bottom word is definitely 'figures'. It fits, anyway.

airbond2 said:
I think it says 'Indiana Jones figures' and the question mark covers the 'J' of Jones. Hope they're only being announced on sunday and not up for preorder as I'll be away from a computer until next week! The very first letter looks like an 'I', and the bottom word is definitely 'figures'. It fits, anyway.

I think you could be right... I also hope you are! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :horror

The first thing I'll probably do tomorrow is check and see what the announcement is, then go open presents. ;)

Back