Let the speculation begin...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looks like it says Indiana Jones figures.

I wouldn't be interested, but a 1/4 line would rock! I'd buy tons of those.

And what about a 1/4 scale figure of the great Shai hulud ? with girlfriend Stephanie as the second figure in the serie...????? Man...that would be an awesome liscence to get......:clap

I just found out that next year will be the 25th Anniversary for Raiders of the Lost Ark.
That new license just might be Indiana Jones figures (preferably 1/6 ones :D ).

Gimmee Indy, his Dad, and Taut (sp?) the Nazi freak-o, and I'm set!

Oh, the possibilities! Nazis with alternate melting heads!

Hmm..me likey the check for Premium format Lord of the rings. So, I take it that there will be an annoucement sooner than expected??

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
Hmm..me likey the check for Premium format Lord of the rings. So, I take it that there will be an annoucement sooner than expected??

Neither confirming nor denying anything, but the check means that the license was revealed this year, not the first figure :)

I'm not very interested in this new announcement. It's kind of boring considering is not it's scramble form. :p ;) :wacky :D

It CLEARLY states that they are making 1:1 figures of Jesse's avatar!! :naughty

No, my mistake, it says Planet of the Apes Revival!!!!

A PF 1/4" Indy from Raiders would be awesome.

As for LOTR 12" figures, my super-secret-squirrel spec-ops insider contacts have confirmed that they are in the works... :wacky

I bought those Japanese LOTR figures a while back. I've already torn them apart and customized them. I know SSC could do it better!

Only 5 days left until the announcement....

I doubt SS will do them, but I've been hoping that they get the liscense to do Harry Potter figures. There are so many character from HP that I would like to have and they would make really cool figures. And it's really one of the only (recent) major franchises that they don't have.

Isn't the speculation over..............did they not announce what it will be in the newsletter????????

You mean the Angel announcement? That wasn't the same as this. That's why *this* has to be a pretty big deal, a lot of people would consider the Angel announcement one but it was announced normally.

At this point it seems likely it's Harry Potter, LOTR or Indiana Jones imo. There's just not many things as big that are available.

Any of those three would be fantastic news imo. Not sure which I'd prefer... given one figure it'd be Indiana, no doubt, but I'd probably buy more LOTR figures. Harry Potter I'd just get the three main kids and Snape.

Sorry, I thought that the Angel line was the last one............I see that there is still yet another line to be released. It looks as if the box is going to be red.

Back