LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Ok Les lets see that Indy head with Shawns jacket.

Soon as I can Josh! Thanks.

Note: Due to my workload, I can't take new Indy repaint commissions until April, as I have 12 of them in my lineup already, along with so much else, like Jokers and Bales and a LOT of other stuff. My goal is to be completely done by the end of March, with a two week lag for shipouts accounting for lates here and there. But by April 15th I will be caught up with ALL existing, current commission work, (see schedule in third post of this thread)
so after that, New ball game!

Speaking of which...

This one is for the KING....KING DARKNESS' long overdue Warriors Baseball Fury! :rock Coming soon to you my leige! :bow

BBF000.jpg

BBF001.jpg

BBF003.jpg

His Furies emblem, courtesy of Cocoboloboy! Thanks Adam!
BBF002.jpg

BBF005.jpg

Long overdue...
That's one more down....:joy

"NO TIME FOR LOVE. DR JONES!"

WERKIN'!

Back soon with more stuff!

HOL---E----SHAT!!!!!

NOW THAT IS WHAT THE FRACK I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!

BASEBALL MOTHER F'N FURY BEEEEOTCHES!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

SUCK IT NAYSAYERS!!!!!

LES, YOU R THE F'N MAN!!!!!

BOW DOWN TO THE MASTER ****** BAG HATERS!!!!!

BAAAADDD ASSERY AT ITS FINEST!!!!!

(*&@(*&(& (**&@^ *%@^% *&@ ^*!!!!!!!

B=====D~~~~~~:drink......TAKE A DRINK NAYSAYERS!!!!!

:moon

Les, that is sooooo ^^^^in badass!!!!!! BADASS!!!!! And the emblem on the back is SICK!!!! Thanks Cocoboloboy, u shall officially be added to the Kurgan DO NOT KILL LIST.....on word of the King!!!!!!

I am very impressed Les!!! This is a figure I have wanted since childhood! A dream come true!

I cant wait to see it in person!!! Pictures never do an figure justice, and it it looks that baddass in pix, I can only imagine what it looks like in person!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and did I mention.......SUCK IT NAYSAYERS!!!!

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!

Expect a crap load of pics and a full review when I get it in!--------

Holy crap that warriors figure is awesome.

holy ^^^^! that baseball fury fig is incredible. kudos les, and congrats KD.

Dude, brilliant work. What the hell, a classic film finally get the 1/6

HOL---E----SHAT!!!!!

NOW THAT IS WHAT THE FRACK I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!

BASEBALL MOTHER F'N FURY BEEEEOTCHES!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

SUCK IT NAYSAYERS!!!!!

LES, YOU R THE F'N MAN!!!!!

BOW DOWN TO THE MASTER ****** BAG HATERS!!!!!

BAAAADDD ASSERY AT ITS FINEST!!!!!

(*&@(*&(& (**&@^ *%@^% *&@ ^*!!!!!!!

B=====D~~~~~~:drink......TAKE A DRINK NAYSAYERS!!!!!

:moon

Les, that is sooooo ^^^^in badass!!!!!! BADASS!!!!! And the emblem on the back is SICK!!!! Thanks Cocoboloboy, u shall officially be added to the Kurgan DO NOT KILL LIST.....on word of the King!!!!!!

I am very impressed Les!!! This is a figure I have wanted since childhood! A dream come true!

I cant wait to see it in person!!! Pictures never do an figure justice, and it it looks that baddass in pix, I can only imagine what it looks like in person!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and did I mention.......SUCK IT NAYSAYERS!!!!

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!

Expect a crap load of pics and a full review when I get it in!--------

Jeez, you'd think he'd be excited. Seems kinda laid back with that response.. show some excitement at least. :lol

Man that Indy head is insanely good, I was happy with my stock one with a bit of tweaking......But not now:monkey2

Holy crap Les! That Indy is terrific! I can't wait to see what you do with the PF Indy! :naughty :whip

Bless old King's heart. He does have enthusiasm, does he not!
Thanks King! :rock

JUST Woke up from a drug induced dream state.... Let me tell ya...I was up around 9 ot so this morning, fixed my Dad and me a BIG ole southern breakfast, eggs, grits (yeah, it's the south! :rock) and a big batch of my famous french toast, as it was cold and windy out, and I wanted some maple syrup etc., so I eat mine, with my normally large load of my morning vitamins, and POW! In five minutes I am red and burning all over! My scalp was on fire, and my face was beet red, and I was like, WHAT THE...!!!
Some allergic reaction, but to what?!?!?! I ate a lot of varied stuff, and took a lot of vitamins...what the hell!?!?! Anyway, I took a benedryl and my dad was ready to take me to the hospital, as it was getting bad, and it did slowly taper off. I got really sleepy (the benedryl I guess) and I crashed around noon or so... and just now woke at 8pm! Called DA Josh and caught up with his weekend, but I am still groggy. Anyway, I will now probably be up all night, doing what I WAS gonna do this afternoon....but man...I have NEVER had a food allergy before.
My dad thinks I took too much B vitamins, but I am not sure. I drank the first coffee I have had in ages also, and I was worried about that too. ANyway....back in and checking things out. More stuff to come gang. Sorry I went all red zone today. Who knew!?!?!?

Til more stuff!
Just call me, Mr Medicated! :rock
Les

PS: Weirdest dreams I have EVER had too! ,,,wild stuff....man....

I'm on a few tablets and a certain one thats actually usually to stop sezuires but a side effect of it is that it stops pain too . If I take one before I go to sleep its likely I will have crazy dreams and for some reason I can always remember them very well.
With everything thats out there today you have to be careful of what you put in your body. When I first got ill my doctors had me on around 15 tablets a day and I could barely walk , I was falling asleep everywhere !.
Nowadays because of newer tablets I can't sleep ... :lol.
I'm posting this at 05:17 am UK. :lol

That warriors figure is amazing Les. My firend adores the movie , I'll have to show him the figure. He'd like to see it . :rock
Keep up the awesome work . :rock

Kongrats King! That Fury is truly a figure worthy of you collection :rock

WOW!! You can really see how truly great that sculpt is. SSC sure didn't do it justice.

an amzing repaint Les!!! your work never ceases to amaze!!!!

... so I eat mine, with my normally large load of my morning vitamins, and POW! In five minutes I am red and burning all over! My scalp was on fire, and my face was beet red, and I was like, WHAT THE...!!!

My dad thinks I took too much B vitamins, but I am not sure.

Your Dad is right, Les. Classic niacin overdose. Believe it or not, this is sometimes recommended for headache. All your capillaries get flushed out. Harmless, but real uncomfortable.

PS: Les, did I have a good reason for not sending you my Indy heads? What? I was gonna try to do it myself? Am I nuts? Why would I want to do that?

BBF005.jpg

WOW, Les! That turned out amazing! :rock I'm proud to have had a small part in it.

Too bad King didn't like it that much. :lol

Great job on the Indy Les, my wife (who is a make up artist) had nothing but great things to say about your artistry (making em look so real) and she could care less about man dolls.

Nevertheless it was cool to see her excited about em.....

Did you get hit by any of that snow Les? We got 5 1/2" up here in Athens....:google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back