LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Hey Les if my Joker heads in with your recent batches remember not to post it on its own :) stick it to oneside till you ge chance to go at Sheppard

He's on the bench too so I hope to have them both to send when that comes due. Thanks and hang on! :rock
PM sent

I did think of that Reiny, but in person, the arms look less immaculate than in the flash photos. If that makes sense. Oh well, King liked it.

makes sense! damn flash!

look forward to new updates soon bro. Your stuff always ceases to amaze...

I can't wait to get my Joker head with hair! Everytime I see your sig Les, and the Joker appears (amongst your other AWESOME work) I still become in awe of your talent. I will wait as long as it takes. Thanks again Les!

Still sending your mom our best Les.

Thanks guys. A little tired but VERY motivated and energized. Have been up burning LATE midnight oil all week long. No rest for the weary. Painting and working all day and damn near all night. MUST ship out all Hicks and ALIENS and these couple of Joker heads by tomorrow noon, or my head will explode! LOL!

Nah, just REALLY ready to get the Hickses and these ALIENS guys out to their people. The only holdup for the rest of the Hickses has been that so many come with other ALiens characters, and I want to ship as minimally as I can due to cost. Things are rockin' along actually, just at a pace.

Then there are a lot of singles and other heads that need to go out soon also. Hoping to have the largest shipout ever for me, THEN go spend the time seeing Watchmen. Then, not before.
And then sleep one good night!

But, can't rest until I am happy with where I need to be for my tough March schedule.

Will be getting to the Bales and more Jokers and some other stuff as soon after as is humanly possible.

THANK GOD Ma is doing better, and there is no wave making that interrupts things here now. Ma's guardianship hearing is the morning of monday the 16th, and I just learned that she has onset of Alzheimers, so...well...such is Life. Just know I am WORKING guys! I WILL be done by the end of my schedule...or Die I suppose! LOL! I simply have to get it all caught up.

Til next report, which I am planning to be a real doozy!

Now all of you go Watch WATCHMEN and let me paint! (I'll see it soon enough!) :rock

(PM box is full but email me if you need to. Thanks Mooncat about the suit, and no worries about the other! :rock Oh, and Chase should get his figure and his other surprise today or tomorrow as it is in CO now...:rock )

sweet Les!!! Just don't kill yourself today or you'll be too exhausted to watch Watchmen!! :lol

Les man that's too bad about the Alzheimers. my family has been going through that for a while now with my grandmother.

i'll have to go back and ask my mom but the are things you can do to try and slow it down. i think like memory type stuff. other then that one of the best things is keeping in a steady routine.

as always my family's prayer are with you and yours

Damn, that's kinda scary with your mom's Alzheimer's Les...
Here's hoping for the best!

Other than ALL the other work I am doing...and please folks, I will ship what I can tomorrow and Monday. I am TIRED, but working. So know that, and if you have any requests for sending your stuff first, etc., I will send it as I can. Unpainted heads will be Monday. TOO much to send tomorrow and I am way overbooked to ship all out at one time. No way I can do that.

SHORT CONTROLLED BURSTS! :gun

OK...

For you Joker head people....

OK. I am offering FOUR varaints. The difference you may see between a couple of them are purely hair app and eyes or some minor detail element.
NO WAY I can paint these EXACTLY like another. No way. Just not possible.

But, I will try to adhere as much as possible to these. The ONLY variations I will allow for from head to head, is eye position. DEFAULT is straight ahead. I might do off to one side a but, left more often than right, but both are possible. ONLY when requested in an email to me, will I do extreme eye positions. I have to have a written record I can go back to, so please email me and let me know your prefs.

I CANNOT GUARANTEE HAIR SHAPE AS IT IS ALMOST ENTIRELY CHANCE EACH TIME! I can skew it some...but these are about what I can do...so please, NO HAIR SHAPE REQUESTS!

And there is time to get your eye requests to me. I will not be getting to paint these until March 28th-ish at the soonest, as I am seriously busy with other heads in the way. I will only take Joker pref requests (You can post them here of course and I will make note of them also) and make sure I have them correct until then.

Just remember, I am painting all the time, so I can't do all the messaging and emails also at one time. Just remember that and work with me. Thanks all.

Here are the first drafts... Enjoy. I did...

THE MENU:
Pencil trick1 (cleaner hair)- Pencil Trick2 (darker hair) - Party Crasher (eyes just example)- Road Duel/Interrogation - Interrogation (later beatup look)
JokerMenu002.jpg

With my old original custom in for good measure, so you can see all the heads I have painted so far....

JokerMenu001.jpg

And the singles...

Pencil Trick 1 (clean hair)
Joker001PencilTrick1.jpg

Pencil Trick 2 (darker hair variant)
Joker002PencilTrick2.jpg

Party Crasher (eyes can vary)
Joker003PartyCrasher0.jpg

Joker003PartyCrasher1.jpg

Road Duel/Interrogation 1
Joker004Interrogation1.jpg

Interrogation 2 (really messed up!)
Joker005Interrogation2.jpg

Again, I hope these look varied enough for you to easily pick from. I will not do in between versions. No time to develop that. Just these. Eyes are all that can be decided on.
If you don't pick any variation, I will just paint either Pencil Trick or Party Crasher, as a default head, with a standardized straighter eye look.
Just so you know.

More to come....LOTS more....

...and if you don't believe me...step a little closer...

JokerInt002.jpg

Note: lighting may vary from photo to photo, so don't worry about lip color and shades so much, as they are all pretty much accurate from one to another....and from the scenes as I can discern them.
Also, please remember, I am not an airbrush artist. Everything you see painted by myself is done BY HAND, always has been, always will be, so I will try to blend as best I possibly can, but I do NOT do airbrush type blends and in EXTREME MAGNIFICATION, beyond reason, you may see brushstrokes, however minute.
Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Thanks Termie! Appreciated. All this just so the guys can pick!
MORE TO DO, MAN! MORE TO DO!

Another shot for fun...

THE JOKER BEHOLDS HIMSELF...or is that...BEHEADS HIMSELF!
JokerIntservesPartyC1.jpg

Enjoy!

I got more work to do! :rock

Soooooo Les, is it tooooo late to get in on one of these Joker's?

-Rex

NICE! Way to do it Les, that super messed up one is a stroke of genius! As well as the eyes to the side part crasher. :rock:rock:rock

If there's any chance to get the Road Duel/Interrogation 1, let me know!!!

You are freaking amazing Les! :drool

I still think I am going to go with the Pencil trick look. #2 with the dark hair please. And pretty much just like how your example looks is how I'd like it. :D

It is really hard just picking one. If I had the money, I'd get them all. They look that great Les! Some of the looks are so subtle (pencil and party for example) yet they are indeed different and clearly recognizable to the freaks like us from which scene they came from. THESE ARE ART! :drool

What a hard choice. But I think I'd like Pencil Trick #1, eyes slightly to the left if possible :)

You knocked every single one of your samples out of the park Les! Amazing.

Same here! Very hard choice. Les, I'm going to go with the first one. The pencil trick #1 head sculpt. I like the look of the greener hair, and I want his eyes looking straight forward. I will try to pay you the first half up front for it soon, like we talked about on the phone.

Sorry to hear about your Mom's alzheimer's. It happened to my wife's grandmother in her last few years.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...always.

VBR,

Mike

I'm still going with the Road Duel/Interrogation 1.

Thanks Les, and amazing job :cool:

Thanks Termie! Appreciated. All this just so the guys can pick!
MORE TO DO, MAN! MORE TO DO!

Another shot for fun...

THE JOKER BEHOLDS HIMSELF...or is that...BEHEADS HIMSELF!
JokerIntservesPartyC1.jpg

Enjoy!

I got more work to do! :rock

SWEET HELL Les!?!?!? This is AMAZING!! Gonna be a hard choice!

All my best wishes.
It is really hard just picking one. If I had the money, I'd get them all. They look that great Les! Some of the looks are so subtle (pencil and party for example) yet they are indeed different and clearly recognizable to the freaks like us from which scene they came from. THESE ARE ART! :drool

So true! I wish I had ordered at least two as it is hard choosing between party crasher and beat up. :duh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back