LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Thanks Darren. You know I want one done by you too! I have several in progress of your work, but none BY you yet. We'll have to trade soon. I need to do that with several more artists here too.

Quick update.
Still fighting sore throat, but working late each day anyway. I know, it's not good for me, but if I don't watch the clock, I don't know what time it is anyway! I was up late last night, and was actually going to bed, and thought, man, if I could just finish that one Indy I started this week....and after the recent personal Indy decision stuff, and being relieved from painting all the Hickses (Shippings coming guys! HANG ON! Most all are done, just need to pack and ship...Monday is my shipout deadline for those...All Hudsons and Drakes and Ripleys also...those that get all those...),
and tired from some singles, I wanted to try ONE of the SS heads Trevor sculpted, FINALLY, so I have been trying to get one done bit by bit since Monday, and went ahead and finished one that was furthest along to post here...
My personal Indy head trade out may still happen, but whatever, here is my first prototype paint of the wonderful Trevor sculpt... (sure makes me wanna trade mine out...)

--------------------Stock paint ---------------------------------- my Repaint
IH001.jpg

IH002.jpg

Trying to get my "eyes" back.
Anyway, these (there are about 12 total Indy heads coming, Trev's, a PF or two, and some nice Arnies coming with all those...), and about three Jokers, new paints, are due by Sunday or so, and ONE will ship for sure Monday, (customizerwannabe) so hang tight!

MORE STUFF TO SEE AND DECIDE UPON, AND MORE HEADPAINTS COMING!

Sick or no...I am still a GO! :rock

LET'S DO THIS!

Hey, Les! How are you? Just curious, will you be doing any more Hudson, Vasquez, and Drake head sculpts later on in the year?

Seriously flabbergasted. I can not WAIT for my Bonds especially since they are all going to be "Lesterized" now!! They will be the centerpiece of my collection. That Indy is just unreal! Amazing work Les.

Well ^^^^!! Now I am gonna have to send you my Indy.

Like Wor-Gar said, I was fine with mine till now. Damn you Les!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes indeed. damn you you magnificent bastard! lol im gonna have to send my 12" indy and my PF indy now !

WOW!

Your Indy repaint is INSANE.

That should bring a tear to Trevor's eye. :whip

Yep, I think you just got your self into some more work Les! That Indy is ridiculous :rock

Ok Les lets see that Indy head with Shawns jacket. :gun

Astounding work on the SS Indy head Les! Your excellent paint job repaint has truly brought out Trevor Grove's perfect sculpt! I have GOT to get you to repaint my Indy head once you're ready to do it. Let me know when I can send it to you. I'll pay half up front of course. :D

Awesome work on Indy, Les!!! It's like you used that magic voodoo powder from Beetlejuice and just shrank Harrison Ford's head in the fedora!!! Amazing.

You :rock !

As so many emoticons have shown... simply jaw-dropping.

But damn you -- I was just fine with my Indy until I saw this. Now.... UGH! Got to get Indy to look like that. Damn you, Mr. Walker. :)
:rotfl Total dittos here...

I'VE SEEN THE BEST. NOW I MUST HAVE IT.

"Damn you, Walker!" :rotfl

cliffhanger51.jpg

holy poop. nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back