LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!! :hi5:
No damaged box then, right?

Tracking says Monday for me. :panic:

Nope, it's perfecto!!!! :yess:
IMG_4756.JPG

Not a bad deal for $11.99 plus shipping!!! :hi5::hi5:

Loving these sets so far! Can someone make, or link to, a list with everything they are doing related to this? I don't want to miss a single one of these. :) I hadn't bought one LEGO brick in 10 years, now I'm buying these like crazy!!! :lol

Last edited:
Loving these sets so far! Can someone make, or link to, a list with everything they are doing related to this? I don't want to miss a single one of these. :) I hadn't bought one LEGO brick in 10 years, now I'm buying these like crazy!!! :lol

Better hurry and place an order and snag the free zombie car from Lego.com as today is the last day to get that!

If you live near a Lego store you may still be able to get one in store. Its their exclusive so you'll be looking at secondary routes if you aren't able to snag one from them.

Just a reminder, Oct is double rewards points for Lego VIP members. Now is the best time to load up on army-builders or go in for that large set you might be eyeing.

I told my wife that this is the only thing I want for Xmas. Let's just hope its still available around then.

I managed to get all of the sets in this collection, my first Legos in a long, long time. I simply love each and every set.

The Haunted House is just amazing, maybe one of my favorite things ever. We have a nice little Halloween display with the house, train, graveyard and hearse that looks pretty cool.

I've taken a few somewhat "stylized" pics as well:

7974982186_ecd35022ec_b.jpg

7974984614_66f824961c_b.jpg

7952795868_8194fd4f53_b.jpg

7952800530_a6910c7758_b.jpg

7981410765_3f940af24c_b.jpg

7320002462_44bc673e6f_b.jpg

8063616017_96395541f2_b.jpg

8063625618_643abe702d_b.jpg

They all come highly recommended! Enjoy!

Wow, those are some sick pictures!

I will agree that this is the first Lego theme in a long time that I crave to own. So far I've gotten the Hearse and will be picking up the Haunted House and Zombie Graves in the next few weeks.

I don't really care for the Fighters aspect though. Would rather have either more Monsters or a lower price point.

Great pics!

The haunted house is a great looking set, haven't found the correct excuse to buy it yet...

Wow, those are some sick pictures!

I will agree that this is the first Lego theme in a long time that I crave to own. So far I've gotten the Hearse and will be picking up the Haunted House and Zombie Graves in the next few weeks.

I don't really care for the Fighters aspect though. Would rather have either more Monsters or a lower price point.

:exactly: I'm rooting for the monsters, not the fighters :lol

Back