Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel. NEW for 2013!!!

Bought the Malibu attack set. Minifigres are all great, though the hair piece doesn't work for Mandarin, better off bald imo.

The set is good just way too small, might try and expand it a little.

Looking in through the windows it looks great though.

Exclusive Iron Patriot minifugre when you pre-prder the game at Walmart. No news on the UK yet.

8696417588_ec1f7c6f5f_o.jpg

I was wondering how we would get the iron patriot minifig... Cool! Lets see how it is available in the UK

They'll probably announce a collectors editin closer to the time like with the Lex Luthor fig / Batman 2 gane and Elrond / LOTR game

AVENGERS (almost) ASSEMBLEd!

Just need a BW (and maybe a Fury).

Some new Marvel Lego news. Sorry it's not minifig news but Marvel Comics itself is releasing some Lego Variant covers for their comic books.

Really unique and cool idea and shows how Marvel and Lego are growing their relationship beyond just Lego making sets and minifigs! Seeing all these nostalgic comic covers in Lego form is awesome!

https://www.fbtb.net/2013/06/11/marvel-announces-lego-variant-covers-coming-in-september/

Hope next year they put out tie-in sets from Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men Days of Future Past or Guardians but knowing my luck they'll do The Winter Soldier

They usually raffle them off, it's completely random. You can't just walk up and buy one.

A couple of years ago I won the Green Lantern figure, and the second I walked away with it a guy came up and whispered "I'll give you 25 bucks for it". I felt like I was in the middle of a drug deal or something.

Anyway I held onto it for about a year or so and sold it for about $80. ;)

I'm really, really hoping that Marvel has a playable version of this game at their booth at SDCC next week. I think the last two years they've had several systems set up at their booth for people to play upcoming games. Fingers crossed.

What is the release date on this anyway?

here's my son's marvel lego so far , still waiting for 6869 to arrive for blackwidow and mark 7

apologies for the wall at the back , its so dirty, it need to be ps a bit

They usually raffle them off, it's completely random. You can't just walk up and buy one.

A couple of years ago I won the Green Lantern figure, and the second I walked away with it a guy came up and whispered "I'll give you 25 bucks for it". I felt like I was in the middle of a drug deal or something.

Anyway I held onto it for about a year or so and sold it for about $80. ;)

Should've held onto it for a bit longer. They go for waaay more than that. Green Lantern gets around $250. ;)

I love the Spidey figure, too bad these will be going for ridiculous amounts of money on eBay after they're released to the SDCC crowd.

Dang, you're right, holy cow. I'd sure like to see my Hasbro helicarriers jump up like that.

Back