Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel. NEW for 2013!!!

Man that game looks so awesome! Best LEGO game yet I bet! Cool to see RDJ Tony Stark in the game at the end of the trailer.

I really really hope they get around to making a few of those like Colossus and The Thing as actual (not so) minifigs.

Oh. My. Gawd. As if this game couldn't get any more awesomer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsT7FhnNVwQ[/ame]

I heard Coulson is in it :slap

They're are at least every other Marvel character with powers that'd be better to play as

Last edited:

detail.jpg

I heard Coulson is in it :slap

They're are at least every other Marvel character with powers that'd be better to play as

There's going to be 155 characters in the game. BEFORE any DLC packs are released.

So if you don't like Coulson there's probably going to be plenty of other characters that you will like.

They'll finally be some more X-Men sets in 2014 :yess:

And three Spidey sets. Maybe based on the movie since they did the ASM2 minifig for the SDCC ex

They'll finally be some more X-Men sets in 2014 :yess:

And three Spidey sets. Maybe based on the movie since they did the ASM2 minifig for the SDCC ex

From NYCC: "Marvel also revealed a few costume variants for Spider-Man, including his Future Foundation and Superior Spider-Man suits."

Here's most of the roster for the game,

On the day of the game's release a Thor 2 themed DLC pack will also be available which will add the following to the roster,

Malekith ( movie version )
Kurse ( movie version )
Jane Foster
Odin
Sif
The Warriors 3

Other DLC characters are,

Winter Soldier
Symbiote Spidey
Classic Hawkeye ( with Sky Cycle )
Thanos
Beta Ray Bill
Falcon

Fyi, preordering this game from Walmart is the only way to get the Iron Patriot minifigure.

Fyi, preordering this game from Walmart is the only way to get the Iron Patriot minifigure.

They gave some out at NYCC as well. I'm not sure how many though.

I loved the game, felt like the Avengers game we never got... if Marvel got back Spider-Man and Fantastic Four rights back.

Back