Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realise there's a Lego thread! :lol Definitely gonna spend the after market price for the SDCC AOU set :thud:

I do my Lego shoots on instagram if anyone's interested.

Capt.jpg

1st Lego SDCC exclusive revealed:

View attachment 190524

San Diego Comic Con 2015 is upon us. Here's a first look at one of the exclusive sets: The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Age of Ultron 'Throne of Ultron'.
Piece count: 203 pieces
Price: $39.99.
Minifigures: 4

The minifigures are already in the current wave of Avengers: Age of Ultron sets.
Ultron being the same as in The Quinjet City Chase (76032) and the Sentries looking similar to the ones in the Iron Man vs. Ultron (76029) set but with the added neck brace piece.

See more at: The Brick Fan*|*LEGO News, LEGO Reviews, and Discussions

HOLY----! The Sokovian church is something I've been wanting for Lego to make and my wish actually came true! :thud:

Just a shame about it being an exclusive and how eBayers are already jacking up their prices for this one. :monkey4

New exclusive announced:

USA Today has revealed one of the exclusive LEGO minifigures that will be given away free at SDCC 2015.
Sam Wilson is the “All-New Marvel” Secret Wars version in which he is the new Captain America.
(Source: thebrickfan.com)

18335179533_6e8d141dec_z.jpg

18950474642_297bcd295f_z.jpg

2015-2016 release window:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99
Includes Iron Skull and Henchmen

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99
Includes Hawkeye, Hyperion, Kang the Conqueror, and Ms. Marvel

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99
Includes Captain America, Crossbones, and Spider-Man

CA:CW 2 - $34.99
Includes Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the Winter Soldier

CA:CW 3 - $49.99
Includes Black Panther, Captain America, Falcon, and Henchmen

Sounds like some cool sets. Surprised to hear about a Ms. Marvel. Figured they would wait around when the movie comes out. Kang is a welcome surprise too. Heard that the rest of the Squadron Supreme are coming as well.

No Spiderman detected in the new sets. Minor spoiler in the biggest set characterwise though:

Captain America Civil War sets:

Other Marvel sets:

LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Iron-Skull-Sub-Attack-76048.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-2016-Avenjet-Space-Mission-Box-e1449022138778.jpg

Attachments

• LCW01.jpg
    LCW01.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 118
  • LCW02.jpg
    LCW02.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 117
  • LCW03.jpg
    LCW03.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 116
Big slew of Spider-Man this year.

Since Disney has Spidey in the MCU now they're so obviously allowing more than before

On the villain front all we had was Doc Ock, Venom, Electro and the XD Green Goblin.

Since the movie rights deal we've had Carnage, Rhino, Sandman, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Kraven, Scorpion and Vulture. Double the amount of villains.

There are three times as many costume variants and supporting Spider-Verse characters now too. Before We only got Red and Blue Spider-Man, Jameson and Mary Jane. Now we have Miles Morales, Iron Spider, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Woman, Aunt May and Captain Stacy.

7 characters/variants before the movie change and 14 more afterwords. Double the amount. Anyone trying to deny the difference in before to after would be a fool

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with Disney. It's LEGO making more sets over extended time. Before it was just an occasional spiderman set every few years. They now have an entire two part super hero division.

Just like with batman. They have significantly expanded the lineup of his world. And that has nothing to do with disney.

Back