Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel. NEW for 2013!!!

Hopefully it's MARVEL not just Avengers

The linear story mode will have the player controlling around 20 different characters including the Avengers, Fantastic 4 & X-Men.

As with other Lego games the linear levels from story mode will have sections that can only be accessed by replaying with other characters once they have been unlocked.

Several other characters including Peter Parker & Ant-Man get their own missions seperate from the main story that are accessible from the open world New York map.

As this clip shows, the New York map is pretty big,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qt-LP9Rkwu8

I'm most looking forward to playing Agent Coulson, Stan Lee, Hulkbuster, Deadpool and Ghost Rider. :)

I'm most looking forward to playing as Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic and the various Iron Man armors.

The first time I get to jump off the SHIELD Helicarrier and fly down to the New York streets below as Iron Man I think I'll put some AC/DC on :)

Hmm...Is that IP minifigure worth it? I usually wait for these games to drop down to $20.

Hmm...Is that IP minifigure worth it? I usually wait for these games to drop down to $20.

Depends if you collect Lego figures. To me it's not but you can always flip it for $20 or so to help recoup some of the cost of the game.

I'm starting to like these marvel mini figs. How hard and expensive would it be to play catch up now? Might go for the dc mini figs as well. Damn you legos for making these mini figs so darn cool!!! Are these all pretty much attainable or have some of them been retired already?

Liking:

Gameplay
Graphics
Voices
Character design.
Transforming into a big fig

Disliking:

Movie iron man music and hud
Movie banner
Fake nick fury

Last edited:

Would it be possible to get the Hall of Armor in lego without paying a fortune?

Anyone else noticed the Deadpool cameo in the demo of the game?

BXG31NgCUAE2ic7.jpg

Back