Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel. NEW for 2013!!!

76007_alt.JPG

So I'm the only one that noticed that its Pepper wearing a IM suit about to save Tony? :cuckoo:

Anyone else think this will be in the movie? I heard there was rumors that she would wear the suit in this movie and this seems to pretty much confirm it.

I see that Tony has a blender. The bloody drunkard :lol

Gotta say these sets especially the little one are weak, they could've done some much better Comic ones like the Danger Room or Fantasticar or Daredevil vs the hand in a hells kitchen set.

Even a HoA would've been better

thumb640x360.jpg

Last edited:

They can make comic sets anytime though. They can only cash in on the movies while the movies out. They aren't going to waste that opportunity.

So I'm the only one that noticed that its Pepper wearing a IM suit about to save Tony? :cuckoo:

Good catch. As mentioned, it looks like the Rescue Pepper plot might happen. Unless Lego got an early set of pics/story and the movie ends up changing alittle (I'm looking at you Lego Hobbit sets... Yazneg in the forest battle...).

Iron man 3 isn't being turned into 3 films from 2 like the Hobbit, so I don't think we'll have to worry about that :lol

I see that Tony has a blender. The bloody drunkard :lol

Gotta say these sets especially the little one are weak, they could've done some much better Comic ones like the Danger Room or Fantasticar or Daredevil vs the hand in a hells kitchen set.

Even a HoA would've been better

thumb640x360.jpg

That's my hall of armor design- if it gets enough votes it could become an official set- send me some votes- Thanks!
https://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/34208

Found this photo online today, seems that some of the minifigs that surfaced on ebay have made their way to someone who knows how to use a camera;

8435288667_707c188d97_o_zps26f408f6.png

That's some nice torso printing on IM. The helmet alos looks to have a darker gold color than the Avengers IM.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EipqYN0fzE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EipqYN0fzE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Not terrible but not great either.

Imo

PROS:

Tony Stark minifigure
Mandarin minifigure
Blender / kitchen area
Nice look on the Mansion from the outside
Fun play features

CONS:

Mark 42 looks gold instead of cream
Helicopter looks meh
Teeny tiny HOA area
Not much to he inside of the mansion

Not terrible but not great either.

I'd also add in that the price is not that bad for a licensed set with five minifigures. I almost see myself buying two to make for a bigger mansion area... maybe a second one on sale.

Trouble with these Superhero sets are that the highlights are ALWAYS going to be the Minifigs.

Hopefully after this wave of Marvel and DC movie sets, they'll finally pick some decent comic-related stuff. You can easily get some of the following vehicles:

-Fantasticar
-SHIELD Helicarrier (Not just a playset scene)
-Sentinel (not really a vehicle)
-Galactus (Similar to Sentinel, oversized figure made out of bricks) & his ship
-Hulkbuster Iron Man Armor (Not really a vehicle, but would be cool)
-X-Men Blackbird
-Ghost Rider's Hellcycle (though a small piece)
-Spider-Mobile (sort of done already)
-Punisher Van

I have the Malibu Mansion on it's way.

Meantime, Spidey is seriously lacking actual Spiderman villains. I like Dr. Doom as much as the next guy but attacking the Daily Bugle seems more like a job for this guy.

ee5a8d8e-2144-458e-badc-6658c264b1a0_zps6cae6208.jpg

He was a bit expensive since he's all printed and cast, no decals or paint. I built the glider myself but if you're building any Spiderman MOCs and need a goblin I highly reccomend this one.

Back