LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to get off of the first 2 convoy trucks?

It's probably something simple that I'm overlooking...but it's about to give me an aneurysm.
You have to drive one of the trucks. You have to beat up all of the Germans until one of the drivers gets out. You then take him out and then hop in the front convoy truck and accelerate to the next group of trucks. You have to repeat this 2-3 times on that level.

I must say, this game is considerably more difficult than the SW ones in certain ways. And by that I mean young kids are going to have a heck of a hard time. The Mine Car level was giving me fits. And now I'm stuck on figuring out how to deal with Mola Ram on the rope bridge.

The LEGO Batman Trailer is included in this game, by the way. :rock

There's no magic to it, really. These games are just a hell of a lot of fun and extremely entertaining. They also have more replay value than most games. Traveller's Tales is kicking ass with this LEGO series, though I hope that they make "Batman" a little more accessible for kids, like the SW games. I having to rely on real gamer instincts a bit too often in the INDY game. :lol

I still don't get it. We have Ninja Gaiden II, Hulk, Borne, not to mention Metal Gear. :dunno

I know what you mean... But really.. I was never a Ninja Gaiden fan, Bourne looks like it might be not as fun as it looks, Hulk I'm not sure of yet either, and MGS... well, I don't have a PS3.

Besides, this game is just fun to play.. May not be an epic story or anything like that, but it's fun. And that is all that really matters to me. :whip

Not sure if it was brought up, but here's what I know.

All of these codes are for things that can be regularly unlocked during the game. I was surprised myself that they would make us buy copies at their store to have a special unlock, but then I looked into it. Bullcrap. The thing with these codes is that you can just unlock them right away. An oh yes, Circuit City has ceremonial robes Belloq. At least CC has the free shirt. WEEE!!

There's no magic to it, really. These games are just a hell of a lot of fun and extremely entertaining. They also have more replay value than most games. Traveller's Tales is kicking ass with this LEGO series, though I hope that they make "Batman" a little more accessible for kids, like the SW games. I having to rely on real gamer instincts a bit too often in the INDY game. :lol

So far, there isn't a level in the Indy game that my son can get through by himself. The puzzle solving or skills needed to finish have all been just a bit above him. I'm enjoying it when I play, but it's been a little frustrating for him compared to the Star Wars games. Not too much, just a bit.

Any pics of the free shirt? I'm interested to see what it looks like since by the time I head out this weekend there might not be any more left.

It's the same shirt that IndianaJonesShop is selling for $15: https://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1221522

imageload

Plenty of other games coming out worth way more in their salt.

Depends on your POV though Keith.

I still don't get it. We have Ninja Gaiden II, Hulk, Borne, not to mention Metal Gear. :dunno

As has been said these games are quite a bit of fun. 2 me they're the type of games where you can sit back and just kick it. I have plenty of games or plenty of games on order where I have to really use my gamer skills. Only two of the games you listed are ones I want or will be getting. I have MG on order and probably will get Hulk but not sure.

Depends on your POV though Keith.

As has been said these games are quite a bit of fun. 2 me they're the type of games where you can sit back and just kick it. I have plenty of games or plenty of games on order where I have to really use my gamer skills. Only two of the games you listed are ones I want or will be getting. I have MG on order and probably will get Hulk but not sure.

Stop it damn it. I am trying to convince myself I don't need this. :lecture :D

I'm pretty sure that the HULK game will be as crappy as the IRON MAN one was, unfortunately.

BOURNE looks interesting. I downloaded the demo and it's entertaining enough, but I don't know if it warrants a purchase.

As for the other two... I've never been into the MGS games and I don't have the patience for NINJA GAIDEN anymore (I'm too old and too busy to have to replay the same level 72 times in order to beat it). :p

The game on the horizon that I'm really looking forward to (since LucasArts has apparently screwed the pooch with FORCE UNLEASED) is RE5. :rock

I'm pretty sure that the HULK game will be as crappy as the IRON MAN one was, unfortunately.

BOURNE looks interesting. I downloaded the demo and it's entertaining enough, but I don't know if it warrants a purchase.

As for the other two... I've never been into the MGS games and I don't have the patience for NINJA GAIDEN anymore (I'm too old to have to replay the same level 72 times in order to beat it). :p

Please don't compare Hulk to the Iron Man game. Two different animals. The last Hulk game was also fantastic. I hear you the on NG. That first game was frustrating as hell.

I can't remember a game based on a superhero movie that was really good. Maybe "Batman Returns" for the SNES? Oh... "Spider-Man 2" was good, I guess. I'll count that.

Was that based on the previous movie? I thought it was just a one-off game based on the comics.

The difference is that movie-based games are rushed through both design and development 95% of the time. That's why most of them suck.

Was that based on the previous movie? I thought it was just a one-off game based on the comics.

The difference is that movie-based games are rushed through both design and development 95% of the time. That's why most of them suck.

No not the movie based one. I am talking about Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Yes movie games for the most part suck much balls. With the exception of the Riddick game.

Back