LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had fun playing the OT SW Lego game, but the novelty wore off kind of fast for me. I could not seeing buying several Lego games. It was fun to play one, but that was enough for me.

I can't speak for all of these Freaks...but for me it's all about Indy.

I'm not a big Lego SW fan, but I still play my Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Arcade Game emulator.

Actually I think the Iron Man game is fairly decent for a superhero game. I've enjoyed playing it anyways.

Yeah, Iron Man was ok... The new Hulk game I'm not so sure about. It doesn't look as fun as the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game... so I am waiting for a demo.

Most movie games suck, but there have been some gems. Spider Man 2 was GREAT, Batman Begins was fun and interesting, back in the day Batman Returns was good as was Temple of Doom... Though that may be just nostalgia, It's been a very very long time.

Yeah, I'm a little worried about the Hulk game. I'll probably try the Demo first and see then go from there.

The LOTR games I liked as I did ROTS but yeah most movie games pretty much blow.

Yeah, Two Towers and ROTK rocked.... forgot about those. :rock

ROTS was great as well, wish it would have been just a tiny bit more polished.. but still a great game.

Most movie games suck, but there have been some gems. Spider Man 2 was GREAT, Batman Begins was fun and interesting, back in the day Batman Returns was good as was Temple of Doom... Though that may be just nostalgia, It's been a very very long time.

I still have Batman Returns for Atari Lynx and still have a functioning Lynx, some pretty fun games to play in a pinch. Man, thing's gotta be over 10 years old now and still works fine.

Yeah, Two Towers and ROTK rocked.... forgot about those. :rock

ROTS was great as well, wish it would have been just a tiny bit more polished.. but still a great game.

Yeah, ROTS could have been more polished. I like the one on one battle section and wish they'd come out with a new game like that. Though they are mixing a couple into Soul Caliber 4.

Please don't compare Hulk to the Iron Man game. Two different animals. The last Hulk game was also fantastic.

Ultimate Destruction ftw! However, that was developed by Radical Entertainment, while this new one is a Sega project (the same guys who brought you Iron Man) being developed by some company I've never heard of (Edge of Reality).

Here's hoping it plays like Ultimate Destruction, but I'm not too optimistic.

This is a fun game. I have only played it for a few minutes and only story mode. I have explored the campus a bit and it has some great little hidden gems.

Finished the game in Story mode... and I'm not even 60% done with the game. :google

VERY fun. And, yeah, there is a ton of hidden stuff and secret mini-games around the campus it seems.

I actually decided to get the game guide so I can go back and find all the stuff that missed through regular play and free play. I want that 100% on this one.

Yeah, I may do that as well if I have a hard time with some of the stuff. Gonna see what I can find on my own first.

Thats my plan as well. Like one of the items that was in plain site but I totally whiffed on getting the first time. :lol

Is anyone else having a hard time collecting all the artifacts? I've been through all the levels on free play and some are still eluding me.

I got stuck earlier on the "Ancient City" hidden level. The one where the goal is to collect 1 million studs. I was less than 8,000 short but for the life of me could not figure out how to get in and use that flying contraption with the bat wings. I KNOW that's all I had to do to complete the level and acquire the hidden achievement. Gah! A whole hour wasted. :(

(The "Young Indy" level is pretty darn cool, though! I haven't unlocked the 3rd hidden level yet, which is supposedly the warehouse)

Back