LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OXM gave it a fairly lukewarm review. Positive, but with some reservations. And the lack of online Co-Op is a real bummer (but at least LEGO Batman will have that).

After loving the Star Wars Legos I could care really about any review, I'm getting this one regardless.

Oh, same here.

BTW, this game is supposed to have tons more puzzle-solving than the SW games. And that's fine with me as I prefer that over the platform stuff any day.

Nintendo Power gave it a 7.5. I haven't read the review though. Not that it matters.

It's Indy. It's a video game. Therefore, it's mine.

Didn't only the first Star Wars Lego game really get praise and mainly for the idea being fresh more than the actual game quality? In the modern game world, I'm sure this is looked on lesser compared to the GTA's of the world, but I find them a lot of fun and hope MAC picks it up too.

If it's coming, it will be made by Aspyr. If you have an intel mac, you could always run the windows version with boot camp or Parallels...

I assume Aspyr will do it, but there's always the lag between standard release and MAC. I'm on a PowerPC MAC, and not upgrading to Intel anytime soon.

Has anyone seen any platform comparisons on this game? I think I want to get the Wii version because it will be easier for my son to control, but if there are more features on the PS3, I might be swayed to go that route.

I can't imagine the graphics would be that different platform to platform... :confused:

The Wii will not support high definition graphics, so I would never buy a game for the Wii if it was also available on the 360 or PS3. It will look ten times better in 1080p.

The Wii will not support high definition graphics, so I would never buy a game for the Wii if it was also available on the 360 or PS3. It will look ten times better in 1080p.

Most games on the Xbox 360 and PS3 are actually rendered at 720p or lower, Halo 3 in fact is rendered at 640p. This is a pretty simple game though. I would think the Wii has the power to run the same content as the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, end if it can't it's not really an issue, the key here is gameplay.

Awww man, is this eversweet...THIS GAME WILL BE MINE!!!

Of course, I need to get my exams out of the way...

Just saw this week's Circuit City ad. If you buy it there ($49.99 there, like everywhere else) you'll get an unlockable Belloq code and a free LEGO INDY t-shirt.

I ordered it from www.play.com... I'll let you have the Belloq code when I get my game...

Got mine and have played the first three (ROTLA) levels, so far. Tons of fun and about what we all expected. LOTS of puzzle-solving, which I like.

Man, the Streets of Cairo level is a lot longer than you'd expect. :lol

Picking mine up Friday from EB Games. They had a pre-order offer where i could trade in 3 Xbox360 games and get it for $10.

Back