LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up at Wal-Mart at 8:00am this morning. I'm not gonna play it until the wife comes home. We are going to play it together, like we did with the Lego Star Wars games.

This might even be a better co-op game than the Star Wars ones, as many of the puzzles require separate characters with special abilities. You guys will have a blast.

This might even be a better co-op game than the Star Wars ones, as many of the puzzles require separate characters with special abilities. You guys will have a blast.

Irish, are you playing solo? How much a pain is it bouncing around from character to character solving the puzzles?

Just finished RAIDERS.

It's actually not that much of a pain since they changed it to where you don't have to be right next to the other character to switch. Now all you have to do is hit the "Y" button from anywhere on the screen.

I'll have mine soon. Can't wait for the download to finish...

Lego Batman is coming out this fall, that should be pretty cool too :)

Game is quite fun. I like how you don't have to be right next to switch as Carl said. BIG improvement IMO. Gonna have to go back and reply to get several of the treasure pieces I skipped over.

Just finished RAIDERS.

It's actually not that much of a pain since they changed it to where you don't have to be right next to the other character to switch. Now all you have to do is hit the "Y" button from anywhere on the screen.

Nice, that pisses me off to no end with the Star Wars ones when all the other characters besides you are in a crowd, you have to keep cycling because you get everyone but the character you're trying to get. I really hope Aspyr develops it for MAC.

Mine arrives tomorrow from Amazon, will get the pre-order bonus "Fast Dig" unlock code from Amazon in another day or so after that. Can't wait to play!!! :whip

Heh, "Fast Dig" was the first hidden code I found while playing the game (in the Well of Souls, I think).

Are the store exclusive codes console interchangeable? I haven't picked it up yet so I dunno what the input system is...

Yeah, as "bonuses" go, this one's not that great, but I ordered from Amazon anyway because I got the game for $24.99 due to a preferred customer promo. And of course all the cheat codes are usually posted in a forum somewhere anyway... :lol

I picked it up at Circuit City today and got the free T-shirt. (The guy let me take a couple.)

I played for a while tonight. It's very fun, just like the SW games.

Any pics of the free shirt? I'm interested to see what it looks like since by the time I head out this weekend there might not be any more left.

Back