LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's supposed to be a new Indy Lego game coming out this fall--presumably a "complete saga" edition featuring all the levels from the first game plus a new section based on KOTCS.

Just picked this up yesterday and it's great. A lot better than the Star Wars version and the cut scenes are hilarious. PLUS, I love the music throughout the entire game :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I don't like it as much as lego SW but the opening scene when he takes out 3PO's head to give to Belloq was awesome.

There's supposed to be a new Indy Lego game coming out this fall--presumably a "complete saga" edition featuring all the levels from the first game plus a new section based on KOTCS.

Great news. I still haven't purchased the game because I hat a feeling this was coming out. Did the same with Lego star wars.

So I'm only missing one character to buy that is locked. Anybody know who is RIGHT NEXT to Han Solo in the character room. I can't figure it out.

So I'm only missing one character to buy that is locked. Anybody know who is RIGHT NEXT to Han Solo in the character room. I can't figure it out.

You're probably talking about Fedora. You unlock him for purchase by completing the Young Indy bonus level, iirc.

You're probably talking about Fedora. You unlock him for purchase by completing the Young Indy bonus level, iirc.

Yep, that was it. Going back now and trying to get all the secret achievements....that kill 5 with one explosion is not my friend right now. Been trying the beginning of ESCAPING THE MINES and using the dynamite. I swear, I have killed 6 with one explosion like 5 times, but I don't get the achievement :banghead

Yep, that was it. Going back now and trying to get all the secret achievements....that kill 5 with one explosion is not my friend right now. Been trying the beginning of ESCAPING THE MINES and using the dynamite. I swear, I have killed 6 with one explosion like 5 times, but I don't get the achievement :banghead

Turn on invincibility and do the castle level from TLC. Select the bazooka soldier as your character, and when you get to the bit where you have to kill the radio operator, let the germans surround you and fire off a shot.

Back