Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

:rock just placed an order for the fun house and catwoman set. Now waiting for the batcave to show up.

Good question. I see it's available to order now. I'd prefer to order from TRU if I can help it though since they'll guarantee Christmas delivery and I can use PayPal to pay.

I pre-ordered the Fun House from the Lego site. Cross my fingers it arrives in time for Christmas.

The Batwing set I ordered from TRU arrived today.
lego guarantees delivery by christmas if you order by the 18th. takes 3-8 business days
so glad i checked this thread... i ordered the dynamic duo funhouse + another catwoman set to get free shipping. i kept my TRU receipt from when i first bought the catwoman set, so i'll return this one ($6 cheaper from lego.com) and get my money back :yess:

lego guarantees delivery by christmas if you order by the 18th. takes 3-8 business days
so glad i checked this thread... i ordered the dynamic duo funhouse + another catwoman set to get free shipping. i kept my TRU receipt from when i first bought the catwoman set, so i'll return this one ($6 cheaper from lego.com) and get my money back :yess:

Doing the same thing! Thanks everyone for the updates!! Can't wait to help my kids open and put these together! Ha!!

Glad I got these sets with the free shipping. I know that my local TRU and Lego shop will jack the price up. Even though TRU site has the batwing for $5 more then Lego.com I'd rather not reorder the batwing and return the other, tho I could of sold it and make a nice little profit. But hey kids want these too, I'll give them a chance and hope scalpers don't get them. eBay already has them at high prices.

I just went to tru they had the Catwoman set which retails for $13.99? for $19.99... Are you joking... Wtf TRU?!

I just went to tru they had the Catwoman set which retails for $13.99? for $19.99... Are you joking... Wtf TRU?!

That sucks, I'm sure my local TRU will do the same. I was told by a sales associate at my lego store that they will also increase the price, so I better take advantage on ordering it online with the free shipping.

TRU is overpriced on most of these sets - except for the batmobile set.
Lego rep that i spoke to told me that TRU is the only store outside of the lego store that will be getting these before 2012. that might explain why they're raising the msrp - because they know they can.

Ordered a few sets. I will post when they arrive. Its all going to my boys.

Batcave? I have not seen yet...

Glad I got these sets with the free shipping. I know that my local TRU and Lego shop will jack the price up. Even though TRU site has the batwing for $5 more then Lego.com I'd rather not reorder the batwing and return the other, tho I could of sold it and make a nice little profit. But hey kids want these too, I'll give them a chance and hope scalpers don't get them. eBay already has them at high prices.

Lego store prices are consistent with the online store. :lecture

i just ordered an extra catwoman set so i'd get free shipping. saved me $7, and then i can get my money back plus some since TRU overcharged. my local TRU is wiped clean of batman legos now, so it will make some kid happy. i can't believe the people that flip stuff like this on ebay so close to christmas...

Has anyone actually seen the Batcave?
I looked all over and I cant find a pic of it.
Thanks in advance

Back