Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

My sister worked at TRU as a seasonal worker one winter a few years ago... she said when TRU has a sale they take their inventory and hide it in the back lol :monkey2...

I'll just pay attention to the 50% off sale again and I'll look for it @_@.

the 50% off sale actually excluded the "superheroes" line anyway, so i don't know why they'd be hiding merch in the back. especially so close to christmas, when these things are already selling for twice MSRP on ebay

Last edited:

No problem, glad some of you guys were able to get them.

:)

Do all of these sets rise in value? Im looking at older sets and its crazy.

Or did the old ones rise so much because they didnt make many or something?

Just wondering if I should one of each unopened.

The funhouse looks cool

I'm only interested in the '89 Batman mini figure from the Batwing set and the classic blue and gray Batman mini figure from the Batcave set.

To date I only have, the original '89 Batman mini fig, TDK Batman mini fig and Bruce Wayne.

Heads up again: Toys R Us website now has the Batmobile and Two Face Chase in stock!

Grab 'em while you can! :)

Hoping for the Funhouse to pop up soon so I can add Lex and get some free shipping...

Hoping for the Funhouse to pop up soon so I can add Lex and get some free shipping...

Do we have a list of all the new Lego Super Hero sets?

We already have the Batwing/Joker set (x2) and the Batmobile/Two-Face set and hope to pick up the Funhouse and Batcave; we passed on the Lex Luthor power armor.

Will the new range be for sale in the UK? Can't see anything on the GB website like there is on the US one

Would suck if they all sold out before making their way over here

batwing battle over gotham is back in stock too
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12326410

i hadn't even seen the funhouse one before the link above. so cool! i put together the catwoman one and the batwing battle one last night. they're pretty awesome sets. the batwing and joker helicopter are both really cool.

Yeah, I just cancelled my first order and re-ordered the Batmobile set, Batwing set and Superman set but forgot to add the free Lego since I spent over $100, called TRU customer and they couldn't do anything about it. Oh well.

On another note before I ordered I called my local Lego store and the sales guy told me to get it if it's in stock, he said its a 6 months limited run. Is all Lego sets limited run of 6 months? But they expect to get it in in a few weeks and will get more info on pricing next week.

Dammit! I think this opened up a new world of collecting. I almost got into the first series of Batman Lego, I'm not passing on this. Anyone knows how much the Batcave set will cost?

6858_alt2.jpg

Liking this glider batman

Back