Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

Also, FYI guys....they will be doing Lego Batman 2 for the 360 and PS3 (and possibly the Wii) and will feature more DC heroes like Superman.

Awesome to see Lego Batman back again! Always liked seeing the superhero lines! I still have my little Lego Spiderman figure.

Oh, eff. More Batman Lego sets? I'm totally excited, but I bought all of the original run after they quit making them, so I had to pay out the nose(though nowhere near what they're going for now) and then line 2 came out, and I barely have room for that! Looks like I'll be picking these up, but holding off on assembly for a while. If that's even possible for me.

Has anyone seen these in stores yet? I checked Toy R' Us and they told they have haven't received any yet and I looked on eBay/Amazon and none of the new sets are showing up there.

I am really hoping to pick up a set or two for Christmas gifts.

Has anyone seen these in stores yet? I checked Toy R' Us and they told they have haven't received any yet and I looked on eBay/Amazon and none of the new sets are showing up there.

I am really hoping to pick up a set or two for Christmas gifts.

Exact same situation here. Any field reports would be greatly appreciated.

Ew bastards... they were probably hiding it in the back...

They came back in stock when they weren't on sale anymore... ffuuuuuuu:computer

HEADS UP:

The Batwing set is In Stock on Toys R Us web page. Just ordered one for my son for Christmas!!

"Fly you fools!"

I don't have anyone to buy them for me ... so I'm going to wait for them to have a sale again... LOL :monkey2

I bet your son will be so excited x)... are you going to help him build it? He can't have all the fun heh :devil

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

I added some other stuff to my order to get free shipping (on orders over $50) and one of those piddly items I really don't care about is "unexpectedly delayed" and is holding up the entire shipment. :slap :mad: :gah: :monkey2

TRU's web site doesn't let me modify the order either. I sent them an e-mail, hopefully they can get this straightened out ASAP.

I hope they understand: This thing is Turbo-Man and I am Arnold. :panic: :panic: :panic:

I hope they understand: This thing is Turbo-Man and I am Arnold. :panic: :panic: :panic:
:lol
jingle_all_the_way.jpg

Just got a call back from TRU. The dude was very friendly and said he checked and everything was in order and the out of stock item won't hold up the rest of the order! :blissy :yess:

turboman1.jpg

VICTORY!!!!

Thanks again for the heads up, Agent23! :rock

i went up to my local TRU and they had all of the smaller sets but no batcave. $50 for the batmobile + two face, $40 for the batwing + joker, and $18 for the batglider (?) + catwoman and then also the "super suit" or w/e batman figure (which is kinda lame). i didn't see any of the batcave sets on ebay either--are they holding those til 2012? my wallet would appreciate it--i just dropped about $115 on legos hahaha. i signed up for the rewards program too which is kinda cool, you get 10% back on a giftcard.

they've got crazy hours now too, 7am-midnight
plus if you spend $75 on legos, you get a 2gb lego USB flash drive. my location was out of them though :(

glad these are coming out now. taking my son to legoland in january on the way to disney. hopefully they will have some cool dc stuff in the park.

Back