Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want Catman and Red Hood so it was cheaper to ebay them than search.

TRU is surcharging these sets over 35% more than lego and target! Sad thing is their inventory is readily available, i was hunting down a couple of minifigures myself at target but they never replenished their stock and then TRU opened up six boxes and thought to my self its now or never, plus i had like 20 bucks on tru rewards so it dis not hurt as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRU is surcharging these sets over 35% more than lego and target! Sad thing is their inventory is readily available, i was hunting down a couple of minifigures myself at target but they never replenished their stock and then TRU opened up six boxes and thought to my self its now or never, plus i had like 20 bucks on tru rewards so it dis not hurt as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought TRU price matches? They have for me, in the past, and, on their website, they have a price match guarantee. If you find them cheaper elsewhere, I'd see if you can get them for the lower price, or, if you've already bought them and opened them, maybe take your receipt and try to get an adjustment.

As promised, better pictures of the Summer Batman Movie sets. (There is still one more unrevealed set including Polka Dot Man)

Scarecrow's Fearful Face-Off
scarecrow_fearful_face-off_embed.jpg

Bane's Toxic Truck Attack
bane_toxic_truck_attack_embed.jpg

Two-Face's Double Demolition
two-face_double_demolition_embed.jpg

The Batwing
batwing_lego.jpg

These are really cool. Wonder if there will be any sets with Justice League members.

Soundtrack gives hints at how the story will develop.

1. Who’s the (Bat)Man – Patrick Stump
2. Forever – DNCE
3. (I Just) Died in Your Arms – Cutting Crew
4. Invincible – Kirsten Arian
5. One – Harry Nilsson
6. Heroes (We Could Be) (Hard Rock Sofa and Skidka Remix) – Alesso feat. Tove Lo
7. Man in the Mirror – Alex Aiono
8. Friends Are Family – Oh, Hush! feat. Will Arnett, Jeff Lewis
9. I Found You – Fraser Murray
10. Forever – Justin Tranter
11. Man in the Mirror – Richard Cheese & Lounge Against The Machine
12. Everything Is Awesome – Richard Cheese & Lounge Against The Machine

Disc 2: Score by Lorne Balfe

1. Black
2. Your Greatest Enemy
3. The Arrival of Robin
4. Joker Crashes the Party
5. No Seat Belts Required
6. To Cage the Joker
7. The Phantom Zone
8. Open for Business
9. Chaos in Gotham
10. Lava Attack
11. For Your Own Good
12. Joker Manor
13. Batman’s in the Zone
14. The Babs Signal
15. Battle Royale
16. A Long Farewell

For those who can only buy one set, I suggest the following:

The Ultimate Batmobile (70917)
32823605665_f1cf63b27c_o.jpg
Release: June
Price: 129.99 USD, 129.99-139.99 EUR
Content:
- 8 minifigures: Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Polka-Dot Man, Alfred Pennyworth, Wicked Witch of the West & 2 Flying Monkeys
- The Batmobile itself divides into 4 different vehicles: the Batmobile, Batwing, Bat-Tank & Batcycle
- A rotating Bat-Signal with a light brick

Awh man that new Batmobile looks sick I just picked up the regular Batmobile while I wasn't planning on originally getting it I'm really impressed by it and glad I picked it up. I also will be building the Joker lowrider set next and plan on getting Bat Cave and Arkham. I will be getting that ultimate Batmobile set for sure and maybe the batwing too. Really impressed by the The Lego Batman movie sets I haven't been impressed with a Lego set in a while in all honesty.

After seeing the movie I think I'm going to go with the Scuttler set instead of one of the Batmobiles. So far just picked up the small sets but going to get Bane and Killer croc for the unique figures.

For those that are interested, individual Wal-Mart stores are starting to close out the Batwing and the Ultimate Batmobile. This is occurring at "backwater" stores first, and on a case-by-case basis. The Batwing was $66, and Batmobile was $99. I ended up going to three stores before I nailed both at those prices (one store was sold out.)

Good hunting.

I posted about it in the Iceberg Lounge, but, for anyone who was interested in the '66 Batcave, but didn't particularly care for the price tag, it's retiring soon and they've marked it down to $199 from $269. You also get a free Lego Batman movie poly bag and a few other freebies, as well as double points and free shipping.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Batman-Classic-TV-Series-Batcave-76052

Bunkering down at home during the pandemic? Lego is a great way to tune out.

Built the 1966 set over the weekend, and now onto some of the LEGO BATMAN MOVIE sets I have sitting around.

Back