Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

Think i'm gonna get the Batcave, Two-Face chase, Batwing & Lex Luthor Mech.

Just found out that the Green Lantern minifig displayed in a pic with Bats & Supes was a SDCC exclusive ONLY, and is therefore ridiculously overpriced on eBay... stupid Lego (it's not like they're seeing any of that cash)

thanks for the heads up, ordered one as well as the Superman / Lex set. They are selling quickly, the others are sold out already.

Think i'm gonna get the Batcave, Two-Face chase, Batwing & Lex Luthor Mech.

Just found out that the Green Lantern minifig displayed in a pic with Bats & Supes was a SDCC exclusive ONLY, and is therefore ridiculously overpriced on eBay... stupid Lego (it's not like they're seeing any of that cash)

Actually smart Lego. It will just increase nerd interest when they release a standard GL set.

thanks for the heads up, ordered one as well as the Superman / Lex set. They are selling quickly, the others are sold out already.

:duff

The other sets seem to pop in and out of stock randomly. :panic:

I know it. I really want these for my son for Christmas, so I order them when I can, because they disappear so quick.

Only downside, they bang me for shipping every time.

FUuuuuuu! I'm getting sucked in too many lines. Joes, HT, diecast, and other ____z. Now the DC lego stuff. The batwing looks too cool to pass up on.

Hop on slickdeals.com forum and beg for the free one year shoprunner.com membership code from someone. It's free two day shipping for Toysrus and other merchants.

I have all of the original sets MIB, but ended up getting some doubles to build. They are really great, but it looks like this new wave is somewhat stripped down by comparison. I'll start picking them up as I see them appear at retail locations.

I really like that set. I especially want the Harley Quinn lego figure that comes with the set.

Stopped by my local TRU today to find they haven't gotten *any* Lego Super Hero sets in yet. :monkey2 Thank goodness I've been able to snag them from the web site.

Hoping for the Funhouse to show up soon.

Gonna keep a look out, hopefully I can land the Fun House as well for my son, gotta keep checking Toys R Us web page.

definitely very cool, and fun to put together, but if i had one complaint about these sets its that they're not very "full". they don't really have any environment to them (except for the small bank in the batmobile set). it's kind of like just vehicle sets. i would like to see maybe a large gotham city set later on. maybe i'm just too used to building large castle sets as a kid. i think the funhouse and batcave sets will make up for it some at least--this is just in reference to the 3 that i've put together.

I ordered the Batmobile, Batwing and Superman set this weekend at toysrus.com and just got a shipping notice today but the Batwing set was not shipped with the others. Anyone also ordered this weekend?

Edit: just talked to customer service and was told it will be shipped from another location so I'm good. I got all excited again lol

Last edited:

just went to my local toysrus and bought the Lex set and the Batmobile set. lego reps were stocking the shelves. i asked them about the dc sets and they stopped what they were doing and helped to locate the sets. one rep went to the stock room and brought out the lone batmobile case.
lego reps are TOP NOTCH in my book.

Why does the lego website have the funhouse set as 'hard to find' does that mean TRU will not carry it?

Why does the lego website have the funhouse set as 'hard to find' does that mean TRU will not carry it?

Good question. I see it's available to order now. I'd prefer to order from TRU if I can help it though since they'll guarantee Christmas delivery and I can use PayPal to pay.

I pre-ordered the Fun House from the Lego site. Cross my fingers it arrives in time for Christmas.

The Batwing set I ordered from TRU arrived today.

Back