Legends of Wrestlemania.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading some good things about the demo and some things about the game play that I hadn't heard about before...I really can't wait to get home and try it now!

You get the Hogan/Andre match in exhibition mode so you can play either of them

You also get to Relive Austin/Rock playing as Austin.

I messed with the demo a little bit at lunchtime and it was ok. I just got to play one match before I left but I seemed to just be mashing a bunch of buttons and ended up using the leg drop and winning the match. I think a little more time is needed with the demo before I pass final judgement on it.

I messed with the demo a little bit at lunchtime and it was ok. I just got to play one match before I left but I seemed to just be mashing a bunch of buttons and ended up using the leg drop and winning the match. I think a little more time is needed with the demo before I pass final judgement on it.

It's not the same controls as Smackdown vs Raw?

It's not the same controls as Smackdown vs Raw?

No and they have a move reversal system that operates like the hot tag on SVR where you have to hit a button in a given time so you can counter the move but I kind of liked that. It don't happen with every move but it does happen like when I was in the corner and when Andre picked me up to slam me.

I bet in the regular game they'll give you options to change that. I like the button mashing aspect. I'm a bit better with stuff like that. :lol

I bet in the regular game they'll give you options to change that. I like the button mashing aspect. I'm a bit better with stuff like that. :lol

I think the button setup will be fine. After one match I think it is better than the horrid TNA game.

No Macho Man in this game,i thought it was strange because Vince and Macho isnt getting along...its been going on for a while now.

https://www.wrestlescoop.com/2008/0...ley-pulled-from-legends-of-wrestlemania-game/

Vince`s ego off course...which is why Mich Foley was pulled out of the game too after he went to TNA.

This is the 4 hidden characters:

- Don Muraco

- Earthquake

- "Mean" Gene Okerland

- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

But then again a Macho Man dvd is being released by wwe very soon so...you never know.

Last edited:
I didn't like the demo very much personally. I like the idea and look of the game, but I would have prefered they stuck with the same controls as smackdown vs raw. I think the gameplay in this seems a bit below SVR

Played the demo today on PS3 but im unsure if i like it, Controls dont seem right plus SVR seem's to have the upper hand on gameplay

Played the demo today on PS3 but im unsure if i like it, Controls dont seem right plus SVR seem's to have the upper hand on gameplay

is this game THAT bad,i think SVR 08 and 09 sucked ass,the gameplay on the games was good until 08 came,they changed everything and i couldnt stand playing them for long like i used to.

Im downloading the demo right now,i hope for alternate outfits,as a big HBK fan i used to be i hope for at least the White Wrestlemania 12 outfit.

is this game THAT bad,i think SVR 08 and 09 sucked ass,the gameplay on the games was good until 08 came,they changed everything and i couldnt stand playing them for long like i used to.

Im downloading the demo right now,i hope for alternate outfits,as a big HBK fan i used to be i hope for at least the White Wrestlemania 12 outfit.

What did you think of the demo? As i missed your post last night.

What did you think of the demo? As i missed your post last night.

you didnt miss anything,i didnt play it until AFTER my post last night,tried it a little before i went to sleep last night.Im not impressed at all really,easy pass for me.The last 2 SVR games and this one has lost its fun factor,the early ones like "Just bring it","Shut your Mouth",Here comes the pain,and all the SVR games up to 07 was very fun to play,it was the whole new style that began in svr08 that went terribly wrong.

when the SVR games first came online i played with a buddy of mine and other people as soon as we had the day off,because they were very fun to play,definitely the best online games out there at the time.SVR 08 and 09 ive played only about 4 hours total,because ive tried,but i cant stand the new system.My buddy stopped playing them too...

Legends of Wrestlemania dont have the "Important" Gut kick anymore either,which is a shame...
Did you guys see Austins Finisher?What the hell was that?First the Mount attack,then elbow drop,then all of a sudden Rock is standing and Austins does the stunner,so terribly put together.
same with the counter attacks if you choke him on the ground for example while he is on his back,then you turn him around to choke him while he lies with his face down,next image you see is Rock all of a sudden on his back again,everything is so terribly put together.

I was thinking this was a no go after the bad reviews, but Beagles and Josh seem to like it so maybe I'll give the demo a go and see.

Back