Legends of Wrestlemania.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason he doesn't have Damien is for that particular entrance where they are carted out.

Can't wait for the game.

i read somewhere that the unlockable characters are earthquake,ax and smash,razor ramon and the macho man and 1 or 2 others!? i hope this true cos these are the ones that most people would want in the game that are not included!! anyone know if theres any truth in it!??:dunno

If anyone thinks Demolition should go in before "Tekno Team 2000", then they are off their rocker. I also hope that Man-Taur is an unlockable character.

I will download the demo and check it out. I am going to try to pick up Halo Wars today if I get a chance.

i read somewhere that the unlockable characters are earthquake,ax and smash,razor ramon and the macho man and 1 or 2 others!? i hope this true cos these are the ones that most people would want in the game that are not included!! anyone know if theres any truth in it!??:dunno

Where did you read that?If Macho and Razor is in it ill buy it right away...lets hope so because with current roster i will pass.

I don't think Macho Man and Demolition are hidden. They are favorite wrestlers that would help sell the game even more and would have been known about early on as Hogan and Andre were.

Where did you read that?If Macho and Razor is in it ill buy it right away...lets hope so because with current roster i will pass.

Really? Other than Michael Hayes and HHH, I think it is a great roster. Plus you'll have at least 30 create a legend slots to make your own, which is most of the fun for me.

i read about about the unlockables on youtube! every wwe game has unlockable wrestlers so im assuming that it might be true because it would explain why razor,ax,smash,ricky steamboat are missing from the game in the first place! they couldnt make this game without including them-surely?! and also they wouldnt have unveiled unlockable fighters in the demos/previews cos they wouldnt appear in preview demos that we see on ign etc so heres hoping its true eh!

i read about about the unlockables on youtube! every wwe game has unlockable wrestlers so im assuming that it might be true because it would explain why razor,ax,smash,ricky steamboat are missing from the game in the first place! they couldnt make this game without including them-surely?! and also they wouldnt have unveiled unlockable fighters in the demos/previews cos they wouldnt appear in preview demos that we see on ign etc so heres hoping its true eh!

Well, if you read those wrestlers names on youtube than it must be true.:rotfl:rotfl

Yes there will be wrestlers to unlock but no one knows who they will be yet, it is all speculation at this point.

Got this on order boys. Look forward to getting in the ring and beatin the snot out of each other.

They had a guy on X-Play from THQ the other night talking about this game while someone was playing the game. The only thing I saw that really bugged me was Andre was running the ropes and elbow dropping as fast as Rey Mysterio.

I can't wait to try it but I hope the "arcade" feel/control of the game doesn't kill it for me. If they wanted to simplify the controls they could have just went back to a modified version of the old N64 games. Then you have simpler controls but still would have a better selection of moves.

I would love to have this kind of old school roster and these graphics with a more realistic control scheme and match pacing like some of the import japanese wrestling games.

I will pick this up and beat you all. I will own everyone. You will bore me with you lack of skills.

( JSK impression )

I will pick this up and beat you all. I will own everyone. You will bore me with you lack of skills.

( JSK impression )

You better train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself cause Evilmania is gonna run wild on you!!

You better train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself cause Evilmania is gonna run wild on you!!

Evilmainia! :rotfl:rotfl

I do think this game will be a blast though if we get a group together for some battle royals.....are battle royals in the game?

Back