Legends of Wrestlemania.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, that is the truth. But then, all the more reason to be stingy in every other aspect of your life. I was thinking the other day--if I just spent $5 less on food a day, then that's $150 extra a month that I can spend on something! I am very troubled by this type of thinking :(

Sadly, that is the truth. But then, all the more reason to be stingy in every other aspect of your life. I was thinking the other day--if I just spent $5 less on food a day, then that's $150 extra a month that I can spend on something! I am very troubled by this type of thinking :(

that's why i pack my lunch every day. :lol

Anybody here remember when the big-time WWF/WCW PPVs costed around $25 each? The "In Your House" ones were even cheaper, as I remember. That was a looooong time ago.

Yeah, I think the In Your House were $20.

I think the first PPV I ever got was the 1990 Royal Rumble.

The first WCW PPV I ever got was the one where Kevin Nash debuted as Oz. He didn't have a match, just some stupid introduction.

Kevin Nash was also Vinnie Vegas with his finishing move - The Snake Eyes (Face drop into top turnbuckle - he uses it still)!

Those were the days!

rey mysterio in heath ledger joker get up was diffrent!? taker v michaels was good though! WM could have been better considering its the 25th anniversary!? but i suppose it must be quite hard to come up with different/new ideas every year!?

rey mysterio in heath ledger joker get up was diffrent!? taker v michaels was good though! WM could have been better considering its the 25th anniversary!? but i suppose it must be quite hard to come up with different/new ideas every year!?

taker vs michaels was the best match by far.

hardy vs hardy was a very close second! some bad ass stunts in that match :rock

unfortunately, the hhh vs orton match left a crapload to be desired. a very slow, unexciting match.

The roster is great as is the relive, rewrite stuff, but the gameplay got old real quick. They should have made it a simulation like Smackdown vs Raw instead of this arcade bs.

The roster is great as is the relive, rewrite stuff, but the gameplay got old real quick. They should have made it a simulation like Smackdown vs Raw instead of this arcade bs.

Agreed. After playing the demo I knew that this game would have zero staying power for me. I passed on buying it.

Back