Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

I agree. Knifehead is the one to have. I'm not a fan of Gipsy's though, or Slattern. Gipsy looks like he's slipping and Slattern while cool execution for a "swimming" effect. I would have preferred a more dominating pose like his first emergence.

I wonder if SS will do some VS maquettes for Godzilla :panic:

I want one standalone Godzilla piece. I'm wondering if they'll make him in a similar size as the Pacific Rim maquettes or if they'll go big and make him about the same size as the premium format figures. I'd like them to go big, but I'd say he'll definitely be over $1k if they do.

Knifehead had a decent pose

picture.php

I want one standalone Godzilla piece. I'm wondering if they'll make him in a similar size as the Pacific Rim maquettes or if they'll go big and make him about the same size as the premium format figures. I'd like them to go big, but I'd say he'll definitely be over $1k if they do.

Imagine Legendary scale :horror

I wouldn't mind some city destruction dioramas. Depending on the set pieces in the movie of course. Something like this would be killer.

AoGoji-54-2.jpg

And if there's a homage scene in the new film that calls back to this scene. It would be fantastic to get a little diorama of it.

Knifehead had a decent pose

picture.php

Someone take away Jye's MS paint privileges :lol

I always loved the 6 inch Godzilla I had as a kid. I took it with me everywhere. Still have it :yess:

I'd probably force my kid to behave the same way :tap :lol

I still have my 6" and 12" Imperial Godzilla, part of me will want to have my son play with it, the other part will cringe in moments, "no, that doesn't bend that way buddy..." :lol

And if there's a homage scene in the new film that calls back to this scene. It would be fantastic to get a little diorama of it.

It'll be interesting to see if there are homage shots. I do hope Godzilla's big reveal is as well done as it was in Gojira. Him first popping up over that hill was an amazing intro for him. So glad they cut out the part with him having the cow in his mouth.

:lol :lol :lol

you see how his right foot is almost 3D, yeah, I had nothing to do with that. :lol

That foot made me jump back it was so in my face!

I still have my 6" and 12" Imperial Godzilla, part of me will want to have my son play with it, the other part will cringe in moments, "no, that doesn't bend that way buddy..." :lol

It'll be interesting to see if there are homage shots. I do hope Godzilla's big reveal is as well done as it was in Gojira. Him first popping up over that hill was an amazing intro for him. So glad they cut out the part with him having the cow in his mouth.

I'm surprised my Little G is still in one piece. I buried that sucker at the beach millions of times :lol

As far as homage shots, I'm pretty certain we're getting the train in mouth scene. It looks like he bites into a train during that trailer we got. I'd be down for a Dio of that as well.
If this movie sucks i'm buying myself a 6" G2000. :lol

I hope you never own a 6" G2000 :cuss

That foot made me jump back it was so in my face!

I'm surprised my Little G is still in one piece. I buried that sucker at the beach millions of times :lol

As far as homage shots, I'm pretty certain we're getting the train in mouth scene. It looks like he bites into a train during that trailer we got. I'd be down for a Dio of that as well.

I hope you never own a 6" G2000 :cuss

:yess:

picture.php

If everything goes as planned, I'll have this one. I'm not even sure I'll like the Sideshow Legendary movie stuff more than this one.

News-GiganticGMK.jpg

I will gladly get a SSC Godzilla if the film is good and the new design works. Of course it depends how cool the statue is also. But I will Flexpay this bad boy if everything falls into place.

If Sideshow makes the Big G in anything smaller than 18" I'll seriously consider NECA's offering instead. I've always wanted a highly detailed, large-scale piece to rep Godzilla in my collection.

C'mon Sideshow make it happen!

Lots of detail work to finish, but based on all the leaks and the trailer, I finally have a finished shape to Godzilla that I think will be very close to the movie.

11721027043_8dc32f4198_o.jpg

It's the X-Plus GMK Gigantic series Godzilla. It's a little over $400 shipped.

Thanks. Now, that you mention it, I have seen this one before, just from a different angle. This one is nice and comes in at 16" tall.

Back