Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to keep the thread alive...I watched this movie again last night for the second time since it came out and I enjoyed it even more as a film. The humans, aside from Cranston, are weak as **** but I still like the mutos and it's a shame we've yet to see a real collectible do them any justice.

I would be own for a muto 2 pack from neca to go with the larger Godzilla. Of everything from the film they actually had the most personality and character

I shall hope for a neca Muto and pray for a SHMA Muto.

I would prefer a Neca Muto as I'm not sure if I'm getting the Monsterarts godzilla, I already have the two neca figures and they are pretty damn cool. And a larger scale Muto set would make more sense considering how small the male Muto is in the film, a MA version would be like 2 inches tall lol

I would prefer a Neca Muto as I'm not sure if I'm getting the Monsterarts godzilla, I already have the two neca figures and they are pretty damn cool. And a larger scale Muto set would make more sense considering how small the male Muto is in the film, a MA version would be like 2 inches tall lol

The Neca Godzilla is the same height as most of the SHMA Godzillas. It's safe to assume that whatever company makes a Muto, it will scale well with either companies Godzilla. Either way, I just want someone to make a nice Muto figure. Though I'd prefer a SHMA version, simply because the paint apps would be a lot more vibrant.

10497922_812172782146461_6846400681971243324_o.jpg

Something they gloss over in the movie, he doesn't just break through, each side is sloping down to water which means those people and vehicles fell to their doom. At least Sam Brody survived :lol

Back